Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Player career mode D pad

by Gazameboy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player career mode D pad

★★ Novice

Still no restoration of D Pad In game tactics in player career mode. Why???  It is still present in Seasons and is a significant feature that has been present for years. Please respond stating why this has not been addressed yet and when it will be. I have currently reverted to FIFA 20 which is better in so many ways and fully functional. 

Message 1 of 6 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Player career mode D pad

Community Manager
Hi @Gazameboy,

You're only controlling the Player in that mode, that's why you can't use full team tactics like you can if you were in Manager Career.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (157 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Gazameboy,

You're only controlling the Player in that mode, that's why you can't use full team tactics like you can if you were in Manager Career.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. I have played FIFA in Player Career mode for many years always controlling all the team and in game tactics has been present (it’s still a major function in FIFA 20). It has definitely been dumped and I cannot get any response to find out why or when it will be restored. 

Message 3 of 6 (147 Views)

★★ Novice

Not solved. I have reported another incidence of this bug. It works in seasons in FIFA 21 and used to work (and has done for years) in FIFA 20 in Player Career Mode controlling ALL TEAM not Be a player.  Got it?

Message 4 of 6 (116 Views)

★★ Novice

Why is this issue being ignored. It has ruined player Career mode. Just check it and see for yourself NO INGAME TACTICS AVAILABLE FROM D PAD IN PKAYER CAREER MODE!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)

★★ Novice

Can anybody put me in touch with an actual EA tech support person. Preferably the specific team or member thereof that is charged with the despicable task of removing functionality from Player Career mode so that in theory I am moved ever closer towards FUT and the EA cash cow that it is. Not only will that not be happening but sadly after many years as an avid FIFA fanboi, unless the balance is redressed FIFA 21 and all of its crap updates are my last dealings with EA and FIFA. 

Message 6 of 6 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help