Player career mode CAM can’t win player of the year

by akolisakeazor

Original Post

Re: Player career mode CAM can’t win player of the year

★★★ Novice

For what it's worth in Fifa 21 my career mode CAM has failed to get the achievement year after year at clubs including Aberdeen, Watford, Brighton, Real Madrid, Manchester City and two or three others (none of them in the Premier League) I can't recall right now, despite consistently scoring 50-100% more goals than any other player in the league as well as recording more assists than any other player nearly every year as well, usually 50-100% more.

I think it's yet another one of the borked achievements that are listed but cannot be registered for a CAM. In Fifa 21 I finished all the achievements that (apparently) can be registered and there are a handful left over that do not register even if you fulfil the conditions in the description of the achievement. (There are about a hundred left over where the description says they can only be achieved by a Defender or a Forward - I'm not talking about those.)

Message 11 of 14 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@R12S07 Nope! They cant win it either. Been playing as a CAM and I haven't sniffed that award despite outscoring every other player in the league, having more than double the assists every season. Won the best player in La Liga, Player of the competition in Champions League, Player of the competition in Spanish Cup, Player of the competition in most of the cups we play but still unable to win POTY. Currently rated 94, and just concluded a season, all my 3 forwards were all nominated for the POTY even though I had double their stats. The mode is broken man! EA has chosen not to do anything about it so sad and unfair to the consumers.
Message 12 of 14 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same * is happening to me I've won potm 7 times this year as a striker scored 160 goals had 72 assists won 4 trophies. I play for arsenal and I still got bet put by someone on my team who gets no goals and no assists. I even won the world cup.( with ireland).

Message 13 of 14 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HORN453 The scripting is ridiculous, I've just been suspended in the champions league for ONE yellow card! ONE! I won the quad with united top scorer top assists in every comp. Not player of the year. This is fifa 21 btw
Message 14 of 14 (850 Views)