Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player Career - no transfer offers

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Verlbram
Which mode has this happened in? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 25/23/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 23:10 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play player career mode, put a transfer request and you will see never a request, only if you ask for loans.
What happens when the bug occurs? I never get any offer from any club even if they're interested.
What should be happening instead? Get some offers from clubs.

Hello,

I was playing player career mode and i'm currently 87 overall, so I wanted to move to a bigger club (currently Club Brugge) so I handed in my transfer request and got a mail saying that I'm put on it and they will send me every offer. I received no offers during the transferwindow, if I go to 'control your player' I can see clubs like Barcelona, .... are intrested but I never got any offer. I also did this when I was 84 rated, also no offers. 

Is their a way to fix this?

Message 1 of 28 (323,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Player Career - no transfer offers

Community Manager (retired)

@VerlBram - You might need to play another few games, or potentially another season to see if you can then get a transfer happening.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to directly fix it so you get the move you're looking for.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 28 (365,437 Views)

All Replies

Hi @VerlBram

I don't believe there would be a way to fix it for that particular save.

Is there a way to ask the club to take you back off the transfer market and then to go back onto it again?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 28 (322,767 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, I already tried it (ones I was 84 and now, didn't work.

Message 3 of 28 (322,741 Views)

@VerlBram - You might need to play another few games, or potentially another season to see if you can then get a transfer happening.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to directly fix it so you get the move you're looking for.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 28 (365,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi, I'm experiencing the same exact problem with my 20 yr old, 85 OVR CAM who has been stuck at Viking FK for the past three transfer windows even though I have been transfer listed and interest from teams has appeared on my player's information in the squad report. Not sure if this is a common bug, but I am dying to make a move to a big club, but it doesn't seem like it will happen, as not a single transfer offer has come in for me.

EDIT: I removed my transfer request in February 2018, requested a transfer again at the end of May (after simulating through the second half of the season), and at the beginning of the new transfer window, I received an offer from Manchester United. So, that seems to have done the trick. Thanks!
Message 5 of 28 (322,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

Doesn't work for me, but I'm happy for you!

Message 6 of 28 (322,610 Views)

★ Apprentice
I apologize if I am responding to you late, but there is a way that you can receive transfer offers in the player career mode. Whenever your playing your match in the fifa my player mode, there should be a menu option titled player performance, and in that menu holds a statistic that is key to anyone in the my player career mode getting transfered: player positioning. There are so many people who don't realize that this statistic is so important to getting transfer offers in the summer and winter transfer windows. Whenever you play a match in the player career mode, make sure that your player positioning marker is always at zero; as if you are out of position once or twice in a game, you won't receive any transfer offers. Just make sure your plater positioning marker is at zero for every game you play, and eventually you will receive a transfer offer in the transfer window-though it depends on your overall rating. I apologize if this post is too long and if you ever read this, please reply and I will try to fill in more details to help!
Message 7 of 28 (320,551 Views)

★ Novice
I've been experiencing this problem too, I play CAM rated 78 in my second season at Pachuca C.F. and I'm always out of position cause I'm up at the 3rd level trying to score, so that's the reason I don't get approached for a transfer?
Message 8 of 28 (315,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys. Here's the method which I used to get to Liverpool in my 3rd season after my playing for Southampton in my first 2 (surprise surprise)

Right before you hit "End Season" and load into the new season, save the game. It may take you 3 or 4 attempts progressing through the transfer window to actually get the offer that you're after.

I did this as I saw Liverpool were interested in 1 of the windows but never made the offer. So after a few reloads they came back to the table.

ITS IMPORTANT that you save the game right before the "End Season" window in the previous season. If you just reload the game from within the NEW SEASON and try to progress through the transfer window, you'll have the exact same luck every time as that particular seasons transfer activity has already been loaded and pre-determines when you pressed END SEASON.
Hope this helps.

(It took me 4 attempts of pressing END SEASON)
Message 9 of 28 (312,740 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still no fix! Noboday will even attempt to buy me! Had to stop playing because I'm not sitting here and playing 7 seasons at the same club! Ea obviously don't even play the game before selling it
Message 10 of 28 (304,980 Views)