Playable Sim becomes unplayable and can't get new traits

by SueJSim

Original Post

Playable Sim becomes unplayable and can't get new traits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ten days ago I promoted a sim from one of my previous generations, however this sim couldn’t travel to any destination or interact with any other sims. So no career and no relationship. No babies!, anyway I played him all day completing hobby events, I also promoted another sim at the same time.. the following day one aged and got a new trait the other didn’t, however the new trait is unlocked, but not able to choose.  In short the sim is unplayable, not able to travel, work or have relationships. And there is no option to delete him... for this sim waiting for retirement isn’t an option because traits are not available to choose, and therefore can’t age up to retirement. I have contacted EA five times and given them this information and they keep telling me I need to troubleshoot. Which I have done three times, twice I have been told it will be reported as a bug, again this doesn’t help me because I have a sim slot taken up with a sine I can’t use and he will probably be there indefinitely as he isn’t aging... I have requested a roll back but I was asked to resubmit the help request through the app and ten days later I’m still waiting for this to be resolved...... please created a Delete option For sims. 

Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Re: Playable Sim becomes unplayable and can't get new traits

Community Manager

Hi @SueJSim

We have a bug board on this forum where you can report the bug directly. Click on >> this link << to open a new Bug report. 

It will be helpful for that bug report to be filled out as the bug templates asks necessary questions. When you fill out the bug report, please also outline clearly what exact troubleshooting steps you've already completed as some troubleshooting steps rule out certain causes. 

If you can also attach any screenshots to give a visual of what you're seeing in-game that would also be great. 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)