Re: PlayStation plus pack not working

by Mega_Carne

Original Post

PlayStation plus pack not working

★★★ Newbie

I clicked on it and it says purchased but it’s not showing up in game, I restored licenses and it still doesn’t show up in game and it won’t let me re download it so any fix?

Message 1 of 12 (8,971 Views)

Community Manager

@Exmples 

Did you receive your Apex Legends pack? If not, our Live-Support team can assist in granting missing content on accounts.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 12 (8,927 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any fix?? Contacted Sony and EA twice. They keep saying it's the others guys problem. Still no content. So frustrating.

Message 3 of 12 (8,849 Views)

Community Manager

@slick199199 

If the purchase fully cleared under your PlayStation account please contact our Live-Support team again so they can look into why you didn't receive the content. I'm sorry you've been getting bounced back and forth around this, perhaps there was some confusion from employees on both ends on how to address this. Our team will make sure you get the content you purchased. 

Keep in mind that not all DLC will be automatically downloaded to your console. Make sure you go to the "Add ons" section for your game on your PS4 to verify it's been installed.

Please have a proof of purchase ready for your case.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 12 (8,843 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Exmples 3 people I play with have same issue. The download button won’t work now matter how many times you click. It says purchased on IPhone app and no button appears that would add to download Que on ps4 . All other purchases you can add to que to download on machine.
Message 5 of 12 (8,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm  getting the same thing. No matter how many times I click the download button nothing happens. 

Message 6 of 12 (8,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this resolved ? If not I have twitted them can please reply on the Twitter. My whole team is having the issue and they are just not helping .

My twitter I'd :- TheLegend_here_

Message 7 of 12 (6,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Exmples Yeah I need help with that too
Message 8 of 12 (4,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help I have done this same thing and have the same problem I cant access the pack and it said purchased

Message 9 of 12 (3,888 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know right I did the same I’m so irritated agh

Message 10 of 12 (3,720 Views)