Play to Give Dog Tag

by OffsetYRN21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Play to Give Dog Tag

★★ Apprentice

Hello, how can I unlock the Play to Give dog tag? I couldn't find any Information about this online.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 34 (6,643 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Play to Give Dog Tag

We got Infos now! @OffsetYRN21 Standard smile

From Friday, June 2 – Sunday, June 4 – Play to Give in-game challenges are live. What are these challenges?

In-Game Activities:

• 2XP Event for BF1, BF4, & BFHL.

• Free Battlepack just by logging in between June 2 – 6.

• Get the new “Play To Give” Dog Tag by logging in between June 2 – 4.

• Personal Mission to get the M1911 "Package from Home" Weapon Skin:
> Revive 10 players
> Re-supply 10 players
> 10 Kill Assists
> 10 Savior Kills
= Reward will be granted on June 12

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 34 (2,936 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @OffsetYRN21 } Celebrate EA Giving Back dog tag...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 34 (6,625 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello

I think we will get more information in the future. Just follow official twitter account of Battlefield to be aware about any updates and events  https://twitter.com/Battlefield

Message 3 of 34 (6,615 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm not sure the only thing I can think of is using premium friends I can't test it though cos all my friends have premium
Message 4 of 34 (6,282 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
How long did it take for you to become a hero because I really want that dog tag
Message 5 of 34 (6,278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@joey9iron wrote:
How long did it take for you to become a hero because I really want that dog tag

about 2-3 years for me =) But it's not easy to get Answer HQ DogTag.  HERO rank cannot be reached by rank system of Answer HQ. Community Managers choose very active and very helpful users here and then they promote them to CHAMPION rank and after a while CHAMPIONS (also very active) will be promoted to HERO rank.  It's a long time. Also, AHQ Community Managers won't promote those who want to get only the AHQ DogTag. 

Let's look at DICE Friend DogTag. To receive it you must prove that you are helpful for Battlefield Community:

<<Organizing events, hosting tournaments, sharing amazing created content with the world, chasing down bugs - these are just a few of the reasons that these individuals will receive this very special Dog Tag.>>

It means that you need to deserve DICE Friend DogTag. Also, for AHQ DogTag and HERO rank, you need to deserve them. 

About rank system you can learn here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks

Message 6 of 34 (6,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Understood thanks for the help I'm going to do my best to earn the dog tag and help who ever I can along the way
Message 7 of 34 (6,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think we will find out how to unlock it later in game news. Im not a fan of use Twitter but check it some time. I hope EA put all the good news in game so we don´t need to check Twitter. The best thing is to get all the news we need in game Standard smile

Message 8 of 34 (6,144 Views)

★ Guide

No information is available at this time. I also agree that following twitter to see the latest news for Battlefield is best....I only use twitter for Battlefield news :eahigh_file:

Message 9 of 34 (6,112 Views)

★ Guide

EA play to give was a thing last year too, During EA play 2016 there was a community mission in BF4 and Hardline to get a specific amount of re-supply scores.
And EA donated $1 million to Charity. Not only Battlefield games, different titles owned by EA too.

More information about EA Play to Give 2017 should arrive soon. No doubt that dog tag will be given through a community mission.

Read more about EA Play to Give 2016 here

Message 10 of 34 (6,085 Views)