Re: Platoon Tags Aren’t Working

by kristalshards

Original Post

Re: Platoon tags not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have this feeling youre breaking the game on purpose 

1 - Platoon tags not working - You can make them work in BF5 yeah ? 

2 - Party is broken since forever - Also in BF5

3 - Cant join on a friend always server error or works rarely 

4 - Many other random bugs + Hackers everywhere 

EA/DICE you are Annihilating your player base and sending them to other ''online games'' if you preparing the grounds for BF6 this is not the way - Battlefield Series was about the people and having fun not about elite skins .......and microtransactions.

P.S Listen to the people pls .....you are killing not only Battlefield your game list with TripleA titles is degrading don't be like Ubisoft Bethesda Activision.

P.P.S What happened to EA Games - Challenge Everything    Frown       

EA Games $$$ everything we gonna see you with your next Battlefield game making fake trailers and trying to get preorders......but the fans are not going to forget.......

Message 21 of 37 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can click on the "Represent Platoon" button but nothing happens. this problem should be fixed. i heard a lot of people say it worked before, why doesn´t it work now??

Message 22 of 37 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Surely this should of been fixed by now. This has been going on for months now  

Message 23 of 37 (1,277 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Come on, this is embarrassing. How is a big gaming company like this letting bugs slide in game and let it significantly affect the gaming experience for weeks now? There should be something done about it by now.
Message 24 of 37 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have an issue with my platoon. I was representing a Japanese platoon with a JPN clan tag, but now I have changed back to my original one I was representing before, called The King's Legion in BF1. The emblem and platoon are not showing up as the King's Legion's, clan tag UK. Is there a way to fix this?
Message 25 of 37 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Guide
@greatbritfit114 You have to buy BFV to change it. That's an EA solution for ya...
Message 26 of 37 (1,237 Views)

Platoon Tags Aren’t Working

★★★ Newbie

Me and my Friend's do reenactment, and clan stuff. This issue has made it really hard for us to distinguish from friends/foes or anything in between. It has halted us from doing such events like raids, or unit operations. Please help us so we can get back to playing a game we Beloved. (P.S.) This issue is only noticeable on bf1 and tags work  by switching over to bf5 and bf4.  

Message 27 of 37 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still not fixed Frown

Message 28 of 37 (1,137 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is pathetic.

Message 29 of 37 (1,107 Views)

Re: Clan tag bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

One month and still nothing...