Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 | XBOX | Request progress reset

by BunchyPanda568

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 | XBOX | Request progress reset

★★★★★ Newbie

By going through the EA website, I found information regarding 'Request Progress Reset'; however, after contacting an EA Advisor on the 1800 number I was informed that they no longer have the ability to reset the game progress for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. The only advise that could be given was for me to create another account for my XBOX so that I could start from scratch or post on this forum so the developers could evaluate the feasibility of the feature.

At the end of the day I only want one XBOX account and I am a bit surprised that the functionality to reset progress was removed (but the option still available on the website). I have even tried the method of deleting the local game information from the XBOX (not the game itself, just the 'saved game'), trying to play offline from the beginning. The theory with this options is that when you go back online, you will be told that you have two profiles (local and cloud) which one do you want to use; enabling you to save the local over the version in the cloud. The issue that I am having here is that Plants vs. Zombies is telling me that I need to be online to play.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (7,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 | XBOX | Request progress reset

Community Manager

@BunchyPanda568 Unfortunately it is not possible to reset your data and the offline/online trick will not work. I will pass your feedback on to the studio team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (7,477 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BunchyPanda568 Unfortunately it is not possible to reset your data and the offline/online trick will not work. I will pass your feedback on to the studio team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (7,478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ea Darko my pvz gw 2 account got wiped and there is nothing on it i play on xbox 1 and my name is hulkingpuppy790 how do i get it back i have a lot of charecthers and over a million coins pls help  me i want my account back

Message 3 of 5 (6,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BunchyPanda568 Why would they get rid of it I wonder?
Message 4 of 5 (3,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what should I do if when i open the game my progress has been reset?

Message 5 of 5 (3,310 Views)