Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Crash

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Community Manager

@cookiedough79 It sounds like a device issue and as such please run through the troubleshooting steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 11 of 13 (430 Views)

★★ Novice
OK like I said before I have done all that, as I worked in the past, it did NOT work this time!

So I contacted xbox, they ran through things and CONFIRMED it's NOT a device issue!

It's a bug within your game possibly caused when the community challenge event was added by mistake, as that's when the problem started! So they said if Uninstalling and other steps didn't work it's probably best to wait until the event is over then run through them again as, the conflict lies within the event, so when it's over, Uninstalling and reinstalling the game should... Should clear the corruption..

So a big thank-you to xbox for confirming what I suspected

EA_Darko it's a shame you only no one response did you not read properly what I said, or are you a standard bot response, I was hoping humans were in the forums who could give, genuine proper advice and help, not panic people thinking theirs something wrong with their devices when their clearly isnt, that's just a cop off, but makes sence if theirs bugs in the games why not have bugs in the bots responding to bug issues makes total sence.
I'm sorry I'm really annoyed, I was not convinced forums were much help in reporting issues, this just tells me, in fact they aren't and ea employ bots as managers who blame devices every answer. Forums should be bot free, ggrrrrrrr
Message 12 of 13 (424 Views)

Community Manager

@cookiedough79 If it was an issue with the game then we would be seeing more people with the issue. From what I can see you appear to be the only person having this issue, I have tried to recreate it on a number of devices and been unsuccessful in doing so. Have you cleared the alternate mac address, powercycled the console or run a UO Trace to check your connection?

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (416 Views)