Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Xbox one s

by stevehorse1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Xbox one s

★★★ Newbie

Hi

Just bought this game and was told you can play offline by the bloke at EB games, but it prompts you to sign in with an EA account (which I signed up to for this game just now) as that is the only option on the opening screen

but, it just sits on a screen which has my email address and says at he bottom “connecting to EA servers” 

am I missing something, why cant I just enter game play offline?

thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (2,047 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Xbox one s

Champion

You actually are not able to play the game offline, unfortunately, except on Nintendo Switch. However, once you have an EA account and the game you will be able to play it with no issues. You do need a “stable internet connection” to play on the Xbox version. It would be cool if the game could be patched to play offline on all platforms, but that is not the case right now. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,037 Views)

All Replies

Champion

You actually are not able to play the game offline, unfortunately, except on Nintendo Switch. However, once you have an EA account and the game you will be able to play it with no issues. You do need a “stable internet connection” to play on the Xbox version. It would be cool if the game could be patched to play offline on all platforms, but that is not the case right now. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (2,038 Views)

★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Offline play would be absolutely awesome.
Message 3 of 3 (1,965 Views)