Re: Plants vs Zombies BFN: P2 Unavailable when in Party

by Own_Master_Mad_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs Zombies BFN: P2 Unavailable when in Party

★★★ Newbie

Sony PS4. Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville. Player 2 on PS4 #1 cannot join splitscreen ("Unavailable" message) with Player 1 if Player 1 is in a party with other players (Player 3 or Player 4). All players have PSN and Origin accounts. Player 2 can party with Player 3 and/or Player 4 but then Player 1 cannot join splitscreen. Player 1 and Player 2 are on one PS4 and Player 3 and Player 4 are on a second PS4 together.

Message 1 of 6 (11,192 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

It is always unavailable

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (10,679 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hi, I’m an Xbox One split-screener who plays with my brother. Try and make sure you’re in Giddy Park first. Then try this: Get Player 2 to join Player 1, and Player 4 to join Player 3. Then, after that, get Player 1 to invite Player 3 to a Party, or vice versa. If you do that, your two party groups should combine if you accept and join each other.

Message 2 of 6 (11,144 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. Have 2 PS4's, start split-screen on both of them, but then can't join or invite to group. If one Playstation leaves split-screen, we can form a group with one Playstation doing split-screen and one not, but then the one not doing split-screen gets "P2 unavailable" when trying to start split-screen again after forming the group. Makes no sense to me at all.

Message 3 of 6 (10,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone have answer for this?

Message 4 of 6 (10,910 Views)

★★ Guide

It is always unavailable

Message 5 of 6 (10,680 Views)

★ Novice

is there any sollution?? i really need help. also im alone in the server and yeah there arent any other players i just wanted to do split screen (the other play is a guest obviously)

Message 6 of 6 (10,475 Views)