Plants Vs zombies 2 errors

by Winchester_mow

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Plants Vs zombies 2 errors

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the new update of plants Vs zombies 2. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't such as whenever I exit the sales site I usually hear the same two sounds but however one is late then the other when it should only be one sound and finally is when sometimes whenever I'm online plants Vs zombies 2 crashes and I have no choice but to close it and reopen it again. 

Message 1 of 4 (848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants Vs zombies 2 errors

Community Manager
@Winchester_mow Wanted to confirm if you're still running into this issue? If so can you try repairing the game via your library?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (671 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Winchester_mow which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (722 Views)

Community Manager
@Winchester_mow Wanted to confirm if you're still running into this issue? If so can you try repairing the game via your library?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (672 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Android p v z 2 crashes since update before last
Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)