Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Wont Launch And Wont Work Right

by SuperNoob901

Original Post

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Wont Launch And Wont Work Right

★★ Novice

When I try and lunch the game it opens for a few seconds opens to the beginning intro with the spinning wheel then it sort of crashes. There are two different things that can happen the first one is that it just flat out just crashes. When that happens there is no crash report no nothing it just closes its self and doesn't work. The other thing that happens is that it gets to that loading screen but  then it just stops working. When it stops working the game becomes invisible like it is still open but it wont load and if I look at the bottom bar where i can open apps and stuff it looks like the app is a black screen or the opening screen in the top left corner with then white around the rest. I couldn't get a screen shot of it but I could get a photo of it from my phone its the best I could get. Please help me if you can I used to play this all the time and now I decide to get to on pc and it wont even work.

Message 1 of 8 (1,083 Views)

Re: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Wont Launch And Wont Work Right

Community Manager
@SuperNoob901 Can you try running a repair via Origin and running Origin and the game as admin to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumThere is an issue I had got pvzgw2 through Xbox game pass so when I open Origin first the game is not there and then second when I run it from my files it says that I have to switch accounts or type in a game code which I don't have. Also my EA play isn't connected 

Message 3 of 8 (975 Views)

★★ Novice
I should have mentioned that
Message 4 of 8 (958 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Hello?
Message 5 of 8 (864 Views)

★★ Novice

Please respond with anything a no this cant be fixed is even fine just anything

Message 6 of 8 (752 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Please Help
Message 7 of 8 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same bro but after connecting to servers at the flower it just freezes and then sends me back to my xbox dashboard ea doesnt seem to give a flying crap tho

Message 8 of 8 (726 Views)