Ping

by YAGOADRIANO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ping

★★ Novice

Ping here is fluctuating too much, one match is 40ms and the other is already 180ms Frown what can that be?

Server Br São Paulo

Message 1 of 7 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ping

★★ Novice

it looks like it's back to norrmal, i'm going to test more today, i haven't formatted the system yet.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (456 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@YAGOADRIANO Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PC - Desktop 

my connection is 240mb

tested on steam and origin both the same problem

I'm thinking about formatting the system to see if it solves

Message 3 of 7 (487 Views)

Community Manager
@YAGOADRIANO Wanted to check if formating your system made any changes?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 7 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

it looks like it's back to norrmal, i'm going to test more today, i haven't formatted the system yet.

Message 5 of 7 (457 Views)

Community Manager
@YAGOADRIANO That also works, if anything changes let us know!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@YAGOADRIANO I have this problem too. One match 40-50ms, the other 150-170ms. In Arenas it's even worse! Some matches with 280-290ms!! From Argentina to São Paulo servers.
Please help!!
Message 7 of 7 (307 Views)