Re: Ping Issue on Singapore Server

by XHelperZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ping Issue on Singapore Server

★★ Novice

Usually got around 95-125ms on Singapore Server. But often when entering a match, the ping goes up to 400+.

Is there any issue with the server ? This problem still occurs after your recent server maintenance/fix.

Message 1 of 9 (2,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

If a VPN is resolving the issue, then the problem is probably related to the network route, which Respawn/EA do not have ownership of.

This means that this is an issue with most likely your ISP, you'd have to contact them and ask if there are any ongoing issues.

There might be some issues with the ISP, thus causing all kind of wonky network issues.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,225 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here bro. Singapore and Tokyo are the only low ping servers I have. I usually play on 95-105 ms but after 2 or 3 games I get 400+ ping. Please respawn fix this issue. It's been happening for so long.

Message 2 of 9 (2,143 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. Usually 80 ping to SEA and 140 ping to JP which is sometimes the case but most of the time my ping is 400. Looking a the data centre list it seems only Singapore1 has the normal ping and all the GCE ones have a 400 ping. Any way to have the game only search that one data centre? Same for JP. Two Data centres with normal ping and all the GCE ones at 400. This has been going on a while. Been forced to play on EU servers with 230 ping because of it. 

Message 3 of 9 (2,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Apex is getting unplayable. The reason is ea servers. 

In Singapore server I was getting around 90 to 100 ms and now in 10 matches, 3 to 5 a lot of players are getting like 400 to 500 ms which is annoying and we're getting a lot of matches played.

Second thing is belgium and London servers after your SERVERS MAINTANANCE in Apex we're getting 280 to 310 ms which is also giving us up to 50 choke and loss. In the beginning of season 8 we were getting 185 to 200 ms with no loss and choke and now we have stop playing rank after your so called maintenance. 

IF THIS CONTINUE THE END OF APEX IS NEAR. 

IN BR CATEGORY APEX IS THE BEST FOR ME BUT EA SERVERS IS MAKING OUR EXPERIENCE WORST MAKING US LOSING INTEREST IN PLAYING THIS GAME WHICH IN THE END WE'LL BE LEFT WITH ONLY ONE THING LEAVING APEX AND PLAYING OTHER GAME. 

IF THIS DON'T GET FIX I'LL PERSONALLY LEAVE THIS GAME FOR ANOTHER ONE. 

EA we'll be glad hearing something from you it can be anything that's gonna keep us updated if action will be taken. 

Message 4 of 9 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I have been complaining about this issue for quite some time now and each time customer support put the blame on my internet connection while it makes no sense at all that my internet connection can cause my ping to go at a constant 400-500 for a whole match and then return to 80-100 in the next match. This is seriously getting ridiculous and Apex can only go downwards from there if this issue seemingly remains untouched. 

Message 5 of 9 (2,012 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here and for quite some time. I think it started since end of last season/beginning of the this season. Customer support keeps telling me that my connection is unstable. As @Elwyn1806 mentioned, it is not normal at all that the ping stays at a constant 400-500ms in a match and gets resolved the next match. Something has to be done and it is not on our end and never was. I've been supporting this game since launch, it's really sad that an aspect as crucial as the servers keeps being neglected. Hope this doesn't fall into deaf ears as it seemingly was the case for the past months.

Message 6 of 9 (2,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue is fixed with vpn ...don't know how but it's working.....I hope this might help

Message 7 of 9 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@VProfessor_13 What vpn you use?
Message 8 of 9 (1,246 Views)

Champion

If a VPN is resolving the issue, then the problem is probably related to the network route, which Respawn/EA do not have ownership of.

This means that this is an issue with most likely your ISP, you'd have to contact them and ask if there are any ongoing issues.

There might be some issues with the ISP, thus causing all kind of wonky network issues.

Message 9 of 9 (1,226 Views)