Re: Pilot Data Errors

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Pilot Data Errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was playing Anthem fine for two weeks then suddenly started to get these Pilot Data errors pop up. It's progressed to the point where I can't get past the title screen without an EA Server error message.

Like what most people are saying, I just want to play. I don't even care if I lose all my data and progress. I just want to be able to fly again. What can I do?

Message 1 of 6 (688 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @IKILLATRONI

May I ask which platform you're playing on?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

@IKILLATRONI  and have you change something with your internet connection ?

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 6 (655 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I'm on Xbox One. And no changes in internet. All my other games and apps work fine on the console.

Message 4 of 6 (646 Views)

@IKILLATRONI  you can try to create a new pilot (new game bottom right first menu) and see if you have the same problem....level it up to be able to go on freeplay and then if it works fine you can try your first pilot again. Sometimes the pilot files are corrupted and that cleans them up....worth a try

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 5 of 6 (639 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@IKILLATRONI

To add on to what @Valhalla-strider said, you can also try clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Go to settings, network, advanced settings, alternate MAC Address, and clear. Then fully turn off your Console for 30 seconds or so, and turn it back on.

It doesn't hurt to try these steps as well: https://help.ea.com/en/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate