Re: Pillars of eternity

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pillars of eternity

★★★ Newbie

Attempting to download Pillars of Eternity as it is now part of the vault but when I click on it and get taken to the page where you can usually add it to library etc I am greeted with one option, buy now. I've tried other games that are in the vault and I have no problems with them if I want to play/ add to library etc, any body there know what the heck is going on?

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @aresuk

You are on battlefield V section try to post in the general game section:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/bd-p/Other-EA-Games

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @aresuk

You are on battlefield V section try to post in the general game section:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/bd-p/Other-EA-Games

Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

Yea, good advise Moskolonel.

Was probably a accident that it's been posted in here.

Happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (342 Views)

@aresuk moved your post to the right section of the boards. 

Also, if you check the list of the Vault games, you will notice that Pillars of Eternity isn't on that list.

Torment: Tides of Numenera, Tyranny and Wasteland 2 are still present, though, if you want to play something relatively similar.

Tyranny is quite good, though a lot more different, as you will play a bad guy which tries to stay alive and do some good or evil in the process.

Torment has a really good story, but the gameplay is kind of an aquired taste.

Wasteland 2 is the closest thing we have to the original Fallout games for now. Quite good and time consuming, too. Lots of choices and consequences, but kind of unfriendly with the people that don't play a lot of classical RPG's

I would recommend Banner Saga, but as that is part of a trilogy (third game might get released this year) and only part 1 is on the vault, i would advise against it (it's a really nice game, thoug). 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)