Re: Phasma Commanding officer milestone bug after 1.2 update

by skywalker0521

Original Post

Phasma Commanding officer milestone bug after 1.2 update

★★★ Newbie

After last update (1.2) seems to me that game is not registering progress in Captain Phasma commanding officer milestone. Before update I was 19/30, but I took some break from this milestone. I have played today couple of games in HvV mode, striking at least 6 times with her final strike( I have encounter AFK player, I have hit him 3 times 3 strikes) and milestone didn't progress at all. I am playing same like before update, that time everything was ok, but today game was not counting this last strikes at all. Now I am wondering if anyone else have same problem ? or it is just me doing something wrong?
Sorry for language mistakes, but English is not my national language.

Thats short video, of landed strikes, but no progress after that at all.

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
http://xboxclips.com/ExcludedGnatUK/0db68f71-3d82-477d-b77b-0d17316a9007

I'm 16/30 on this milestone. I haven't been able to register any progression since the update.
Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank God I'm not the only one with this issue. I swear I never changed my tactics and was hitting all 3 strikes and never getting the update. Thought maybe it had something to do with my cards but that didn't work after changing them. Hope that when it's fixed it'll give me credit for that hours/ days I spent on this!
Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)