Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Personal settings 1 failed to load

by TheRomanManager

Original Post

Re: Personal settings 1 failed to load

Community Manager
Hi @lucaswigginton,

You may lose your Pro, but you'll be able to recreate it and spend any points earned again.
Aljo.png
Message 81 of 110 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

May I ask why this bug happens.

Message 82 of 110 (458 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried all they said still no joy

Message 83 of 110 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the steps on my Xbox and it seemed to take longer this time by syncing the data, however it was the same result. “Personal settings 1 failed to load” and if I press retry or cancel it takes me back. Can you help

Message 84 of 110 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi I had to delete full game and start over again it really sucks but I tried everything for 2 weeks solid and nothing worked 

Ea no help they like o well you still have your point never mind hours worth of game play and team I lost.

Sorry cant be much more help but i think this game is full of floors i usually buy disk but downloaded this time wont happen again.

Message 85 of 110 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same now deleted both no help so bet I've lost it all even though it's still there I've been hacked or ea singles people out 

Message 86 of 110 (356 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Diceman96 I agree not even so much as an apology from them
Message 87 of 110 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem but I tried that and it still didn’t work can I have any suggestions on what to do please 

Message 88 of 110 (316 Views)

★★★ Novice

Delete profile and start again no other option 

Message 89 of 110 (305 Views)

★ Novice

hi im having same problem "personal settings 1 failed to load" ive tried deleting from the console only, But im recieving same message on game start.In your second reply you  said i may have to delete from every where and reinstall game...Will this mean all my progress and players will be deleted from ultimate team? ? 

Message 90 of 110 (270 Views)
Twitter Stream