Re: Personal settings 1 failed to load

★★★ Novice
@Sgtdetrict11 Yes I believe so
Message 91 of 102 (368 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Sgtdetrict11 wrote:

hi im having same problem "personal settings 1 failed to load" ive tried deleting from the console only, But im recieving same message on game start.In your second reply you  said i may have to delete from every where and reinstall game...Will this mean all my progress and players will be deleted from ultimate team? ? 

You will not lose any FUT content. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 92 of 102 (341 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I just had this problem but before I went balistic. Did all the logical stuff right down to uninstalling the game. Got nothing but can't find... Thank god I found you. My gamer tag is OGChilliMon. I can't play pro clubs but I can play everything else. I am a level 125, no more xp. Maybe you've already got the answer. I'll check.
Message 93 of 102 (321 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade im having the problem, tried deleting saved data from console and now i’m stuck on the loading screen into Fifa, i also get the message “manager progress 1 failed to load” which means im losing a career mode every day! I delete the file but the message comes up when i start a new career and return to it the next day. Need help!!

Message 94 of 102 (281 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @MaxMcLaughlin2,

Sorry for the delay, was out of office. That sounds like a corrupted install, have you already tried deleting everything under Customize - Profile - Delete?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 95 of 102 (257 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie
  1. I have followed all of your steps and nothing has worked I now no longer have any of my saves and cant play pro clubs what can I do because that is one of the few game modes I enjoy playing. I'm also stuck on the menu screen so Is there any other fixes I can use
Message 96 of 102 (246 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade yeah and its always happening and i dont know what to do i want to play
Message 97 of 102 (206 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PRESS DELETE FROM EVERYWHERE DOES ALL YOUR DATA GO AWAY

Message 98 of 102 (157 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

you're a king mate

Message 99 of 102 (73 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi - Tried this solution and it did not solve the problem. Any other fixes please?

Message 100 of 102 (32 Views)
Twitter Stream