Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Personal setting 1 problem fifa 20

by jstevens1

Original Post

Personal setting 1 problem fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

When I am loading up my game on the fifa 20 trial I pick the language and then Xbox asks whether I want to choose data on my console or the cloud but whatever one I pick it just says personal settings 1 failed on fifa and then it won’t let me go any further than that this is just before you get to the menu where you choose what game mode you want to play any help would really be appreciated as I don’t have a clue how to fix this 

Message 1 of 22 (4,824 Views)

Re: Personal setting 1 problem fifa 20

★★★★★ Newbie
@jstevens1 Did you fix it somehow? I have the same problem
Message 2 of 22 (4,787 Views)

Unable to load personal settings 1

★★ Novice

When trying to access the fifa 20 ea access trial it keeps on giving me the message “personal settings 1failed to load”.

Message 3 of 22 (4,793 Views)

Re: Unable to load personal settings 1

★ Novice

I am also having this problem , has yours been fixed ?

Message 4 of 22 (4,781 Views)

Re: Unable to load personal settings 1

★★ Novice
@XxP1NKSimpsonxX Nah ea just said to re install it and that didn’t work
Message 5 of 22 (4,767 Views)

Re: Personal setting 1 problem fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

did u fix yours?

Message 6 of 22 (4,770 Views)

Personal settings 1 failed to load - Fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

Getting error on Fifa 20 - Personal settings 1 failed to load.  Have uninstalled full game and re installed but still same.  Not able to get access to game at all.  Any idea how to fix this?

Message 7 of 22 (4,768 Views)

Personal setting failed to load

★★★ Newbie

Can’t get past the start screen of the game as an error message appears that says ‘Personal Settings 1 failed to load’ anyone know how to fix this?

Message 8 of 22 (4,696 Views)

Re: Personal settings 1 failed to load - Fifa 20

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Can you try to clear you local and cloud saves for FIFA 20 and then try again. ( this will remove anything non FUT and VOLTA saves). 

This should help out, 

/Atic 

Atic.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 9 of 22 (4,724 Views)

Re: Personal setting failed to load

Community Manager

Hey @takeaw when you see the error about Personal Settings Failed to load, the best thing to try is to go to Customize - Profile - Delete and deleting the current Settings files.

Once done launch the game again and let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 22 (4,685 Views)
Twitter Stream