Highlighted

Re: Personal settings 1 failed to load - Fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

Has urs worked yet and if so how do u do it

Message 12 of 22 (1,045 Views)
Highlighted

Personal Settings 1 failed to load

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the FIFA 20 Standard edition with EA access. I have played the 10 hour trial and have 4 hours left (the official game is out now so i’m not sure if that matters). Recently whenever i try and get on the the game, something pops up saying ‘Personal Settings 1 failed to load’. Two options pop up saying either ‘Retry or Cancel’ and when i press either one it does nothing. Please help

Message 13 of 22 (1,026 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic hello mate yeah the problem is that you physically can’t get onto the menus to acces the cloud saves or whatever. I tried getting onto fifa as a guest account but it said my profile is not allowed to access the features of the game.

Message 14 of 22 (1,019 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Personal setting failed to load

★★★ Newbie

We have tried to delete the personal settings when we logged on as a guest but it dosen´t matter, nothing works.

My son i getting crazy Standard smile Any idea?

Message 15 of 22 (1,007 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yeah not happy I’ve spent money on a game I can’t even play, everything I’ve tired doesn’t work. Ea sort your game before I request a refund 

Message 16 of 22 (1,000 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

im not even able to get to the main menu so how can I?

Message 17 of 22 (977 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have already tried everything and i can´t play my game... I am really disapointed with this. I can play kickoffs and start a carrer but i can´t save my progress in FUT i can see if the cards are bronze or silver or gold... Its just awful, the game was working perfectly in my older computer but now that i got a new one i can´t play the game. I have already unninstaled the game completely, unninstalled origin and there´s nothing more that i can, at least nothing that im aware of.

When i start my FIFA i have to see the whole intial cutscene and then i skip the initial game, then i have to create my option file and i select everything as i wish and then it says that it is impossible to create the file... I can skip that step but then i cant save anything.

Message 18 of 22 (797 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

How did you sort this please as happened to my sons

Message 19 of 22 (729 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

How do u clear files and I can’t get past the start screen

Message 20 of 22 (278 Views)
Twitter Stream