Persona Transfer Risk

by Spartantrackerrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Persona Transfer Risk

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the "Persona Transfer" EA offers. My brother and I have our Xbox accounts linked to the same Origin account and this is creating a problem when trying to play NFS Heat online. We both can't play at the same time because the game can only recognize that one Origin account can play at a time. He has his own Origin account now and we wanted to move his Xbox account to his Origin account. But after reading the article on the Persona Transfer it sounds like if we do transfer his Xbox account all his game progress (cars, money, REP, etc.) would be lost completely? Is this correct? Or is there an easier way to do this without the problems?

Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Persona Transfer Risk

Community Manager

Hello, @Spartantrackerrr.

A persona transfer just moves your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID to another EA account. When that happens, all of your progress on all EA games is lost. If you decide to do this, you and your brother will have separate accounts, but one of you will end up losing all the progress on your EA games.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Spartantrackerrr.

A persona transfer just moves your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID to another EA account. When that happens, all of your progress on all EA games is lost. If you decide to do this, you and your brother will have separate accounts, but one of you will end up losing all the progress on your EA games.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

Anonymous

I don't think that would be possible

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)