Permanent ban on the transfer market

by Veyano18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanent ban on the transfer market

★★ Novice

Hey guys i have a big problem,

I've been playing fifa since fifa 10 and started playing UT on the later fifa's. I've immediately fell in love with this mode because of the grinding and the hustle. But i soon came to realize that you need to open packs to get good money. So i started spending money. And that amount became ALOT.. I check a lot of fifa related youtubers , youtube like AA9 or iHazcarrot. Some of these youtubers they advertise third party websites. Easy , fast and reliable coins and stuff.. Soo i mean i've been spending helllaaaa money on fifa and i'm definitely not glad with the outcome of my packs. ( a total of 2000 Euros + ). And UT is a mode where you want to build the best possible team. So i bought coins on this third party website. O boy it backfired immediately. I was short on coins on the hazard sbc and after i finished with the coins i bought , EA banned my transfer market. I mean i've been spending hello money on this fifa and the previous fifa and my friend even got an Ronaldo after spending just 20$ i mean Greed and Jealousy took over me... I learned my lesson i will never to this again, and i really hope EA unblocks my transfer market. I can't continue playing UT without a transfer market... I can't even buy fitness cards guys c'monnnnnnn.

, with kind regards

Veyano7

Message 1 of 41 (32,491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Permanent ban on the transfer market

Community Manager

@Veyano18

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 41 (32,453 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
P.S i have footage of my friend packing the Ronaldo where he screams like a maniac
Message 2 of 41 (32,482 Views)

Community Manager

@Veyano18

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 3 of 41 (32,454 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello EA_Barry , I've already done this for I am eager to play with my ultimate team. I'm soon running out of contracts and I need to have access to the transfer market in order to play this game mode. (I'm really sorry about "cheating")

, with kind regards

Veyano7 

Message 4 of 41 (32,449 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry,
I feel like @Veyano18 has learned his lesson. It would be a real pity if he were to forever pay for his mistakes made during a momentary lapse in judgement. Just like crooks who eventually get released from prison, @Veyano18 should get a second chance to redeem himself. It says that you are an EA Community manager. Can you help him in the process of getting unbanned?
Greetings,
Strijkie
Message 5 of 41 (32,416 Views)

Community Manager

@Strijkplank233

Thanks for posting, I have done what I can by outlining the steps required to potentially have a ban overturned.

I do not have direct input regarding whether or not the ban actually gets overturned.

barry.png
Message 6 of 41 (32,406 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everybody my name is Ahmed mmdoh adli awaad from Saudi Arabia i want to tell something this game is same the drags it's dangerous for your live you spen too match time for nothing its afac coin is facing you don't have any thing you killed your time for nothing after that this company he become controlled in your account banned any time block because that i tell to eastport and origin thanks for you because I am waking up  my fifa 15 i have 5 million coin and in fifa 16 2 million coin and fifa 17 i have 3 million coin fifa 18 fifa19 fifa20 fifa death after that what can I do with this coin nothing after that my age and my life is finished for the project not correct just inside the playstation if you want play no problem but you must remember in the end it's a Game let the game and try to live the is very good the good people are staying in the home who outside maybe someone tell me you are over but i building my team player one by one after that i take banned sorry for my self sorry for my time this time when I spended in any project maybe i have million dollar and big company go to live the gud give to you the life don't forget this you have another chance because you are here 

Thanks  your brother AhmedStandard smile

Message 7 of 41 (32,340 Views)

★★★ Novice

I feel your pain, I've bought coins once, received a warning, then for some reason this weekend I was flagged as transfering coins (after disputing EA says that it's correct, even without providing any evidence on where did I cheated) and I will complete a week without the transfer market. Sadly I've lost the FUTmas as well, I was planing to buy some packs and trade throughout the period since I was on vacations.

Message 8 of 41 (32,217 Views)

★ Novice

Bro How Long Have You Been Banned? I aslo Been Banned * this Game Is A joke!!!!

Message 9 of 41 (32,207 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ive been banned nearly 3 month having to buy fifa points just for fitness cards.

worse thing about ive packed some good players recently too

Message 10 of 41 (32,169 Views)