by m151722

Original Post

Re: Permanent Transfer Market Ban

★★★ Newbie

I feel you man, they only care about their money 

Message 11 of 59 (5,948 Views)

★ Novice

in the same boat mate spent at least £500  this year and been banned from transfer market i have just used all my players for sbcs to get stuff sucks that i cant go and buy a new cdm 

Message 12 of 59 (5,812 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your company literally doesn't care about its customers. Why not teach us a lesson by banning for 30 to 90 days. I got banned on Friday for selling my IF 88 Werner and buying 200k in coins. I admit it but, I spent over $500 in fifa points. I don't get a darn loyal reply or nothing. The terms of service team is trash. They can't even speak to you on the phone. What kind of billion dollar company treats their customers like that, EA. I'm so disgusted in the customer service and appreciation. 

Message 13 of 59 (5,806 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes mate just been banned for not buying  coins like they assumed I was just trading in some sbc but uno I now have a permanent market ban after spending £1000+ on a game cheers ea for scamming me really appreciate it.

Message 14 of 59 (5,648 Views)

Community Manager

If you did nothing wrong and broke no rules @epiclad20  then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team who will get you sorted.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 59 (5,600 Views)

★ Novice
I feel you. I got banned a day after I got cr7. I grinded so hard to get him a now there's no point in playing anymore. I've spent so many hours playing this game and this is what I got. If I don't get my account unbanned I'll stop playing fifa for the rest of my life
Message 16 of 59 (5,524 Views)

Community Manager

AHQ is not a place where we can assist with a Terms of Service ban @giuseppeerazo.

If you have one on your account then please speak with our ToS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 59 (5,486 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  I've been on to the banning team, they just email me telling me that they won't be unbanning me without giving me a reason. So emailing them has been little to no help

Message 18 of 59 (5,385 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @ELSANCHEZ1888 but there is nothing more that we can do to assist you. Only our ToS team can discuss a sanction with you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 59 (5,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA manager,

I currently can't use my FUT 19 transfer market, but when I opened Fifa 18 it is working there, so I hope this will work even for Fifa 20 version... is it..

because I approached EA and they could not remove my ban...

Message 20 of 59 (5,250 Views)