Permanent Transfer Market Ban

by m151722

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanent Transfer Market Ban

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am the owner of this account, and recently I logged in and found I was Transfer Market Banned but I never brought or sold coins. All I did was capitalized on the different SBCs and people's need for IFS, so I brought new IFs and price fixed them and than sold them for much higher prices but it is not coin buying. Can you pls investigate my case. I have been playing ultimate team from Fifa 11 to 18 on an old account before switching to this new account on 18. I have brought many fifa points before and is a loyal customer and i always follow all your rules. I feel wrongfully ban and wish to spend even more fifa points on you guys this year. I was planning to spend around $300 on fifa points and have already spent on points before. I am a great customer and feel that this ban should be lifted especially with upcoming futties so I can enjoy it. By banning my account you have caused me huge psychological stress, and made it difficult for me to think and concentrate. I Am in deep depression right now and my whole license is very dark pls help me unban my transfer market pls I am begging you EA @EA_Darko @EA_Andy

Message 1 of 59 (73,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Permanent Transfer Market Ban

@m151722

EA Forum team cannot help you with such issues. The ones who can, though, is Terms of Service team. You can find more information on how to contact them right here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

View in thread

Message 2 of 59 (73,120 Views)

All Replies

@m151722

EA Forum team cannot help you with such issues. The ones who can, though, is Terms of Service team. You can find more information on how to contact them right here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 2 of 59 (73,121 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you still banned buddy 

Message 3 of 59 (69,448 Views)

I have the same problem  . Spent more than 4000 euros on fifa points 

I'm think I'm I'm going to try a legal action against ea.

Just cause a lot of stress this weekend 

I was playing on fut Champions and I can't get phisycal for my team

Message 4 of 59 (66,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi do u have twitter? if so talk to me on twitter @LuukRMA1902 i have the some issue..

Message 5 of 59 (66,414 Views)

★ Apprentice

They don’t give a flying *. EA are thieves. We pay lots of money for the game. Then spend loads on packs. Then as soon as we make abitbif money back they throw us ofvthe game. * corporate, Robbing theiving * 

Message 6 of 59 (66,284 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep still banned. Wrote them letters. Phoned and emailed every day for about 30 days then gave in. 

Never having anything to do with ea sports again.

robbing theiving * 

Message 7 of 59 (66,284 Views)

Community Manager

If you have a sanction on your account @Carlosnumber30  then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 59 (66,221 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have you not just read everything I have put. I did speak to you guys for 30+ days 

Message 9 of 59 (66,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same thing.

Being falsely banned for apparently sending coins. Why would I need to do that? I managed to pick up a TOTY Varane on the same day and it leads to that?

Played the game for around 4 years know the rules isn’t that difficult I just think it’s funny how people are literally getting scammed for investing a lot of money (like me) and getting this in return?

Live chat don’t really support the case, no chance I’m getting unbanned from the market either. Complete scam. Without the market FUT is pointless and I’m afraid to say this could be my last FUT if this continues. 

Worst part is customer support is useless, sorry to say it but they will forward it to the TOS team and do nothing more. From there nothing happens, it’s honestly disgraceful.

Darko, one guy literally said he has tried to sort this out for a month and still nothing. Is this what I’m really gonna have to go through? This is a million dollar company, I’d expect not so. If that’s the case you’s seriously need to pick it up.

Whats the deal??

Message 10 of 59 (65,992 Views)