Re: Perma ban to weekly ban?

by sadowking242

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Perma ban to weekly ban?

★★★★★ Novice

First of all, I'm not trying to clear myself. I died in ranked match yester day. After that i write just a one bad word. in the end of the match with a moment of anger. Yes this is reason for getting banned or warned according to EA. I know you're trying to keep the game's chat clean, but isn't that a bit too much? If i had flamed too much i would have understood that but it is very sad that my account was perma banned just because i just said one bad word. Yes, EA warns you when you do something like this, but i last received my warning 2 years ago. I hadn't written such thing for a long time and yesterday i made this mistake again with a sudden anger. Altought it has been 2 years, i think EA could give a warning again or a 1-week suspension instead of giving a perma ban. In such cases, it would make more sense to giving a weekly, monthly suspension or chat ban like other competitive games. Also it seems ridiculous to me that my origin account is also banned and restricted. It's really sad to get banned like this from a game i spent 900 hours and moneys. In the competitive games like Apex Legends, this is so rude and weird for me. Only saying a one bad word and getting perma is very bad. So, like i said i got suspend like 2 years ago. Can you guys convert the ban to a week or 2 week ban?

Message 1 of 10 (2,533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @ShapWletzz 

I'm very sorry, but we can't help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. You can take a look at this article for more information and instructions for disputing the ban. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ShapWletzz 

I'm very sorry, but we can't help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. You can take a look at this article for more information and instructions for disputing the ban. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey hello i wanted to talk about the ban that i got well i was playing with one of my close friends that i have not talked to in a long time and i said something that i should have not and am really sorry and i wanted to know if you can make the ban from 7 days to 2 or 3 days because i don't play with him and I am really sorry for what i said.

Message 3 of 10 (1,972 Views)

@sadowking242 

See the above reply from @EA_Aljo .

so just wait out your suspension and do not repeat or commit a like TOS violation or …. Well you see what can happen.

good luck to you and @ShapWletzz .

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 10 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ShapWletzz i got banned for a gamer tag from a different platform that i recently switched to because the previous one was buggy i got banned for my name when its a beatles quote no idea why i wouldnt get a warning like when you send feed back to fix a server they dont respond to that but stuff like this which doesnt really cause distractions when a person is glued to a game. got killed by aimbotter multiple times this week but no ban me for my gamertag? a gamertag i never got banned on any other games for? i dont understand need one of your brilliant admins to help me on this one guys
Message 5 of 10 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i know when im unbanned i used a team name on fifa that mutliple people were using now ive been banned from all ea games for 1 or 2 years now

Message 6 of 10 (1,673 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @shannybow99 

An advisor should be able to tell you how long the ban is for. A case can be opened here.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ShapWletzz same prob here.
Message 8 of 10 (1,225 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bathroomtales,

If you're running into the same problem as the OP, please check out the solution post as that will also apply to your situation.

We are unable to review account bans on the forums, so you will need to reach out to the Terms of Service team here if you'd like to have that looked into further, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 9 of 10 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got perm banned falsely and all of my cases are not being responded to or are being declined please help me.  

Message 10 of 10 (1,022 Views)