Peripherals not detected in F1 22

by SteveGamb

Original Post

Re: Wheel not working

Champion

@poorlyorange666 wrote:

My wheel isn't even detected in game,just says if got my controller plugged in

That doesn't affect where best to post to try to get assistance though. You need to give more details but here isn't the right place.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 306 (3,221 Views)

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

★★★ Novice

Needed to connect my TLCM pedals to my wheel directly and also disconnect my other joysticks. So stupid.

And also, for some reason i cannot switch between wheel controls and keyboard input in F1 22. Have worked in all other F1 Codemasters games...

although, all other Sim racing game on PC do also have mouse support... just saying. Its year 2022 after all. Standard smile

Message 12 of 306 (6,558 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

I have now found out why the T500 no longer works on the PS5 or with the PS5 version of F1! With the PS4 version, the steering wheel should also work on the PS5. I'm installing it right now and will keep you guys posted if that worked out. I got the info from the Codemasters forum.

Tm t500 doesnt work with f1 2021 - Report an Issue - Codemasters Community

Message 13 of 306 (6,496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm using a ps4 and its not working

Message 14 of 306 (6,489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've installed the PS4 Version, sometimes the wheel is turning when I start the game, but you still can't choose it in the game...

I really hoped that that's a workaround, but it's not...

Very strange, that it works without any problems in F1 2020 on the PS5. There is only a PS4 Version.

I install F1 2021 in PS4 Version on my PS5 now, but I think that won't work, too.

Very sad but I think I just have to buy a new wheel...

Message 15 of 306 (6,451 Views)

★ Novice

My T300 also isnt being recognised

Message 16 of 306 (4,174 Views)

T-150 Steering Wheel ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have the T-150 thrustmaster Steering Wheel and I don't know WHERE to go to configure it ... Nothing is working / detected my default...

Thanks

Message 17 of 306 (3,086 Views)

F1 22 t150

★★★ Newbie

For some reason the game recognises that I have Thrustmaster T150 on, T150 inputs are working and pc is recognising them, however I can't drive with my wheel in this game.

Message 18 of 306 (2,998 Views)

Re: F-150 Steering Wheel ?

★ Apprentice

Does Fanatec have an executable program that defines the steering wheel settings? Does the steering wheel operats normally in other racing games?

Message 19 of 306 (3,083 Views)

Re: F-150 Steering Wheel ?

★★★★★ Newbie
@Cthulhus Same here have a t300 and just keep dont recognizing the wheel really frustating me now..
Message 20 of 306 (3,074 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help