Re: Performence Problems

by koeRnsche

Original Post

Performence Problems

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

before I start: I tried solving this Problem on my own for 2 days straight now. i just have no idea what i should try anymore, so im hoping someone here can help me a Little.

pre Story:
the game worked totally fine until my beloved old nvidia took her last breath.

i bought a new GPU and now Nothing works anymore in this game. the Performance sucks.

System Information:

ryzen 7 1800x

Radeon rx 570

16gb ram

Windows 10 pro 64

The game has massive Performance Drops and crashes.

what i tried so far:

- the System does well on several benchmarks

- itsa new Windows all newest Drivers are installed

- i already tried to put the game in game mode under Windows and also run it as admin and compatibility settings

- i played around in the ingame settings. set the fps to 60, 70, 0

- i tried playing with Default Settings and Ultra low Settings. funny Thing is, that it runs better under high specs than on low specs. but it crashes on high. also the fps overlay never goes under 60 fps but the felt fps are somewhere between 10 and 20.

Maybe you guys have an idea.

thanks and have a great Weekend!

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

★ Pro
I dont know man i have a nvidia 1050 ti which runs about 100fps in training mode and anywhere between 55-75fps in game with only 8gb of ram.. It should compare in performance with your amd rx570 but i never really installed a amd gpu.. Alot of people on the forum have posted some feedback for amd gpu like fps cap (launch command) or limiting number of cpu cores.. When you freshly installed windows did you install the correct visual c++ libraries? U need 2010/2012/2013/2017 in x32 AND x86 latest update from microsoft website.. Ur gpu is alow power hungry 120 w rating compared to 75w for my 1050ti i hope ur psu is strong enough.. I would suggest disabling origin overlay other overlays, discord try running game windowed/lower resolution.. Is the performance in training mode also bad?
Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks. actually the libraries were outdated, but the Major fix brought the bios reset …. thanks anyways Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)