Performance issue and not getting my rank up rewards.

by OldManSkillsTV

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Performance issue and not getting my rank up rewards.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

-Awfull performance and stuttering and extreamly high cpu load and very low gpu load

my specs

i7700

gtx 1080ti

16 gig ram

-im level 10 and i didnt get a single unlock everything is grey and i cant click on anything

i really hope dice stop making games ive been rip off by them twice already SWBF2 and this , even though i bought it at discount i still feel like i got robbed. 

(Changed the title of topic to reflect the conversation) - Atic 

Message 1 of 2 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Has a new customer this game is a MESS do not buy this game

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello, @OldManSkillsTV  

For not getting rewards I have an update regarding that. 

The issue with delayed statistics and unlocks have now been resolved.

We had an issue this weekend where the match reports were being processed slower than intended which we fixed but it took some time for the systems to catch up on all the past data.

We are also currently working on stuttering issues into the next update, please test out and see if that has improved anything for you.

On the topic SWBF2, have you tried it recently? There has been some massive changes and new content added to the game and more is coming. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)

All Replies

Re: Has a new customer this game is a MESS do not buy this game

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello, @OldManSkillsTV  

For not getting rewards I have an update regarding that. 

The issue with delayed statistics and unlocks have now been resolved.

We had an issue this weekend where the match reports were being processed slower than intended which we fixed but it took some time for the systems to catch up on all the past data.

We are also currently working on stuttering issues into the next update, please test out and see if that has improved anything for you.

On the topic SWBF2, have you tried it recently? There has been some massive changes and new content added to the game and more is coming. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)