Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Peebee and Jaal: Frozen Dialogue Bug

by Kiskadeee

Original Post

Re: Peebee and Jaal: Frozen Dialogue Bug

★★★★ Novice

@1SmallBird

Just to be sure: I guess the important part here is that ingame and origin game-setting language match, not which one.

Sorry it didnt work for you Frown

Message 21 of 23 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@AinSpohAur:

My Origin client was running in German lanuage and I've installed the game in English. Switching the client to English language didn't do the trick. At first, I did not see the option to change the game language there too. Now playing with an English Origin client, English game setting and English game install.

I've been plaing for 2 hours now without the bug. That's either the longest time without encountering the bug or it's really solved .... fingers crossed and thank you!

Message 22 of 23 (222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem Frown . This bug seems to occur somewhere after beginning mission on Haavarl (?). At first I thought it was just Peebe & Jarl bug, but it touches all the crew member at different times - but only on Tempest.  While the dialogue does not work on Tempest with Peebee I can still talk to her on Aya, Sometimes I cannot talk to Cora / Liam  / Suvi / Kallo while still being able to go and talk to Vetra and Drack. Then I get stuck, doors are closed. I tried to repair and reinstall the game and the problem comes back. I will try to remove the patch files as some advise, we'll see. Never experienced this bug with the -non-crew-members and outside Tempest. 

Message 23 of 23 (154 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help