Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Peebee Quest: Remnant Scanner - Unable to progress

by ijanssen

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie
can't reload previous save as it has been hours ago don't want to lose progress so issue doesn't work for me I tried changing out peeved and going right no luck I'd already talked to the woman and now nothing shows in the ruins
Message 41 of 66 (549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Had the same problem but I was able to fix it just by re-entering the ruins and taking the right path. I had Peebee in my party and did not reload a previous save. the quest seems to trigger once you open the second door on the right path.

Message 42 of 66 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Dalag wrote:

I was able to continue the quest by opening the door and a hidden npc is in there which will progress hte mission. But even when i finished her loyality quest I still am stuck with it not finished.

Exactly the same thing for me. I did the Peebee's loyalty mission all the way and even finished the main storyline but still this is in my journal. Nothing, and I mean nothing, believe me I've tried, I do in those Remnant ruins on Havarl checks this off the journal. Anyone found a way yet? I'm at 95% game completion and just a few dumb bugged things like this keep from getting 100%.

Message 43 of 66 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

(On PC)

I had this same problem, Peebee first in party, Jaal in second.  I went left, no remnant in the room (I had cleared this place previously so didn't think it was weird) dead bodies everywhere, no triggers on arriving in room. Went to the hidden room where the lady is, had a weird cutscene where I couldn't hear what she said and Peebee and Jaal were not on screen (viewpoint was really skewed facing the wrong way) I talked to her, I said to Peebee that this must be the part she needs.. Get a quest update that says look on two planets one of which was Havarl but no tick.. went out.. auto saved near the electric barrier before i had chance to restore to previous before room autosave.

Restored to the autosave, but quest was still unticked on Havarl so I went right instead at the barrier with Peebee and Jaal in team, arrived got prompt about dead bodies and a bunch of remnant were present.. Killed them and the quest updated.

So for me did not need to go back any further or change party members (though this is on PC) 

Message 44 of 66 (491 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Current objectives are to go to remnant ruins on Havarl and to meet Peebee in Kadara Port. Did the ruins early on and cleared it. Picked up the quest later. Did the Kadara portion thinking Havarl part would resolve itself. It didn't, so I came back. Went left. No remnant, dead bodies, weird cutscene. Looted the small room (tho I swear I picked up thevrem-tech on the first time through). Quest didn't progress. Now after reading this thread I come back, go right, nothing happens. Ran around the whole place a couple of times, forwards, backwards, nothing. Opened the presumed trigger door from both sides. Guess it's just stuck; not wasting any more time on it. Hope I can get her loyalty.
Message 45 of 66 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Dalag wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was able to continue the quest by opening the door and a hidden npc is in there which will progress hte mission. But even when i finished her loyality quest I still am stuck with it not finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here. I looted the chest before Peebee give me this quest .

Message 46 of 66 (439 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just did it with Peebee, it's the left hand path that's bugged. Thanks for the help!
Message 47 of 66 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Barbecue.... I was having the same issue on XB1 so it's not just PS4.  Glad I saw your reply since EA/Bioware weren't replying to any attempts to get help.  This is a very fun game but VERY glitchy....

Message 48 of 66 (429 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thnx for the solution, unfortunately I had no autosave prior to entering the vault so had to reload my save from yesterday, just lost about 7 hours of work great
Message 49 of 66 (409 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Found this out the hard way and because of no save on havarl had the lovely opportunity to re do about 7 hours of my game great Frown
Message 50 of 66 (410 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help