by Scrabblynaut

Original Post

Re: Peebee Quest: Remnant Scanner - Unable to progress

★★★★ Novice
Going right worked. Thanks.
Message 11 of 66 (2,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the solution! this bug is beyond easy to repro..how to f...k did this get passed QA? I really hope producers and live teams are enjoying these posts and i honestly can't wait for the patches.... so far these type of bugs ruined my ideal playthrough.

Message 12 of 66 (2,316 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Well mine will never fix because I did not realize it was a glitch... i went to Kadara then came back thinking I need peebee... well didn't work now I can't go back because I already talked to the outlaw.. and don't have save points back this far. this is a enjoyable first play through. thanks ea.
Message 13 of 66 (2,306 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I had this problem. Caused me a lot of annoyance and confusion. But a while later I continued on of the priority ops to completion and went to talk with Peebee. The mission started up without me viewing the email.
I hope it works out for all of you. 

Message 14 of 66 (2,280 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I'm pretty sure it's direction. I had the same glitch, with Liam and Peebee, went the left path. Probably glitches when you've already cleared out the site, so the left path is open.
I reloaded my save and just went to the right. Problem solved!
Message 15 of 66 (2,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I guess my bug is really special cuz none of you described theirs like this: Went in (Peebee in group) killed remnants, talked to the merch she handed my the relic , I looted the chest and scanned the object and moved on. I completed a quest when I did that so naturally I assumed it was Peebees. Well, jokes on me, cuz it wasnt. Which I didnt realize at that point so I went on with my game and realized that this mission is bugged like 5 hours of playtime later...I Will try to do what Barbecue suggested but I dont have much hope...

Will update after Jaals loyalty mission....

Message 16 of 66 (2,209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same quest but a non-major bug also appears on the first part on Eos. After you reach the island and activate the terminal an enemy drop ship appears. I quickly died to the Berserkers and had the "Replay" the mission" It loaded an autosave at the terminal spot. The terminal was already activated but the drop ship did not re-appear. So, failing the fight against the enemy drop-ship has no repercussions. Not a big issue, but it doesn't seem intended. I would expect the drop ship to continually re-appear until you defeat it.

Message 17 of 66 (2,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So yea...everything went just as expected....At first i thought it worked because the Remnants OUTSIDE the vault respawned...but neither the merc in the small chamber nor any enemies on the inside did...

Message 18 of 66 (2,184 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
So i tried reloading and switching party members but nothing seems to be working for me, any suggestions?
Message 19 of 66 (2,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also went to Kadara and finished the quest there and now Peebee will never be my friend Frown

Also, if I reload the Jaal quest, the only thing that happens is my character falling in the skyes...

10/10, a true masterpiece, would fall again

P.S.:can I ask for a refund? There are several more quests that are glitched and keeps appearing as unfinished in my diary. Unplayable.

Message 20 of 66 (2,150 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help