Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Peebee Movie Night Bug (Overlaps Ryder Sitting Position)

by MarcoRuboto

Original Post

Highlighted

Peebee Movie Night Bug (Overlaps Ryder Sitting Position)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Peebee seems to overlap the male ryder model during the last scene of the movie night quest. Here's a photo demonstrating the issue. https://imgur.com/a/wjmCu
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Romance Peebee, Start the Movie Night Quest.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 970
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

Peebee seems to overlap the male ryder model during the last scene of the movie night quest. Here's a photo demonstrating the issue. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,023 Views)

Re: Peebee Movie Night Bug (Overlaps Ryder Sitting Position)

★★ Apprentice

I got this on the X-Box One as well.

Message 2 of 7 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice

Should see it with Cora in the mix... *shiver*. I think this is related to the flagging issue with Peebee relationships, as her committed relationship ignores all other relationship flags, which is why you can still commit to her after committing to an exclusive relationship with someone else or accepting her fling relationship, which isn't supposed to happen. Looks like the flag issue causes her to be present, but keeps Ryder in his default position as if he were not in a relationship.

Message 3 of 7 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
my issue was similar.
As female Ryder I romanced Peebee then during the last part of the cutscene at the end of the Movie Night quest PeeBee is seen with her arm around my Ryder glancing lovingly at her....except my Ryder is invisible.
Rather than being superimposed on top of PeeBee like you mention above, my Ryder just isn't there: PeeBee has her arm around empty space. Pretty funny actually, but also annoying.
I reloaded the scene a couple times and tried different responses during the movie - it always happens.

Playing on PS4 (not PS4 Pro)
Message 4 of 7 (845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

had the same exact issue with romanced character with arm around empty space with fem Ryder and Liam romance Standard smile... gotta say.. I was really expecting a lot more out of the social aspect of this game than what we got.. seems like they put way more time into the mechanics of the game and still didn't manage to really fix that and not enough into the characters as a whole... Maybe they would have been better off sticking with an older game engine than trying to fit their play style into the latest and greatest... I'm feeling overall very let down.. I'm logging in to check for solutions to glitches or check for new patches WAY too often... also.. this scene had a ton of wild goose chase missions you had to do before you could trigger it just to be this very underwhelming let down of a scene and the end animation doesn't even work for all (any? do any of them work right?)  of the romance options.. considering how let down I've been with the interactions with "dates" or "outings" with both love interest and friends alike

Spoiler
(best one so far was the bar fight with Drack.. but then you meet him again to learn Krogan games with Kesh and Vorn and they don't show you ANY of that...)

ugh.. I was kind of looking forward to finally triggering this and maybe getting a little more meat in the story.. feeling like the characters were a little more real... but.. no.. not really.. kind of a bust... I guess I was hoping it would be like a mini citadel party... but about now I'd settle for the graphics working even remotely like they are supposed to... such a let down for a game anticipated for so long.. that runs well above the cost of many others (don't get me wrong.. had it delivered in story line what I know Bioware is capable that cost would have been justified... but frankly.. right now... no...)

Message 5 of 7 (759 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem on xbox Frown
Message 6 of 7 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also had this bug. Uploaded a video of it.

https://youtu.be/2tMWHrhGhds
Message 7 of 7 (574 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help