Peacekeeper Fire Rate Shows as Full Auto

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Peacekeeper Fire Rate Shows as Full Auto

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Although you can shoot very fast with the Peacekeeper, it is a single action revolver - not a full auto. Your character also displays this when firing rapidly, as the hammer is cocked back every time to get ready for the next trigger pull. I'm unsure if this is an oversight or a means to show how badass the revolver is.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make sure you have the Peacekeeper revolver unlocked. Go to your soldier page, look at the Peacekeeper's stats.
What happens when the bug occurs? The full auto ammo indicator is highlighted in white, instead of the single bullet.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Although you can shoot very fast with the Peacekeeper, it is a single action revolver - not a full auto. Your character also displays this when firing rapidly, as the hammer is cocked back every time to get ready for the next trigger pull. I'm unsure if this is an oversight or a means to show how badass the revolver is.

Untitled.png

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (846 Views)

Re: Peacekeeper Fire Rate Shows as Full Auto

★★★★ Novice

It's just like the Gasser.  Automatic revolver means you just hold down the trigger while in hipfire - which is, when fanning the hammer, accurate because you never let go of the trigger (you pull back the hammer, but as the trigger is pulled, there is nothing stopping the hammer from going forward again).  Works like the M1897 Trench Gun.  When ADSing the automatic nature is removed.

Message 2 of 3 (825 Views)

Svar: Peacekeeper Fire Rate Shows as Full Auto

EA DICE Team

Thanks to the hip fire being full auto in the game it counts as being a full auto pistol, from a gameplay perspective.  

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (740 Views)