Pc controller sensitivity changing mid game

by iMillsie

Original Post

Re: Pc controller sensitivity changing mid game

★★★ Novice

It seems to be happening in specific area's, for example if i spin in a circle repeatedly it will slow at the same exact point every spin. It also happens in the Tunnel that caustic camps in every single time, until i leave the tunnel. my frames are like 150-220 so it shouldn't be performance related

Message 11 of 21 (867 Views)

★ Apprentice

yep same exact problem. started recently

Message 12 of 21 (836 Views)

Champion

Hmm okay,

where abouts exactlly is this happening on the map?

and do you get this slow down with a keyboard and mouse setup in the same place?

Message 13 of 21 (813 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same exact problems with the spinning and everything making me go nuts. My game sens is just slower in tighter areas and kicks in when you are pretty much looking at nothing 

Message 14 of 21 (768 Views)

★ Novice

only does it for controller not mouse keyboard. Is there any way to fix? Every time you do a full circle it seems to kick into the sens your supposed to have then goes back to w.e the game is giving you 

Message 15 of 21 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

YO Im so happy man ive had tis problem for soooo long tryng to find the solution 

i tried EVERYTHING 

Then i Disabled Selective USB in power plan setting and IT WORKED 

THANK YOU x 10000 

If anyone else has the same issue then GOTO Power Plan and DISABLE selective USB settings it worked for me Standard smileStandard smileStandard smile 

Message 16 of 21 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I think I have the same type of issue. Everything was fine when I started to play Apex Legends again.

Yet I didn't change anything, my sensivity was much lower. I don't know what's going on.

Can someone fix this issue ? 

It could be really nice.

Greetings

DjokerNo1e 

Message 17 of 21 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cheddarstix Please help I have the same issue and it’s Game ruining and I can’t figure it out at all I have a wired pro fusion Xbox one controller on a new PC and ever since I downloaded Apex I’ve had this issue but there’s no issue on keyboard and mouse I just suck a keyboard and mouse because I started on Xbox never had a problem on Xbox please help
Message 18 of 21 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I went in and did this USB selective thing I disabled it and nothing changed and I can put my sensitivity on insane and I still move at random speeds in a circle Eric is game Ruining Can’t figure it out for the life of me and it’s forcing me to play Fortnite all the time instead of Apex and I love Apex
Message 19 of 21 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens to me everywhere not in specific places and it’s game ruining please if you figured anything out message me back because I literally bought a PC to play Apex better to upgrade from my Xbox one and I can’t even play like this it doesn’t do it on other games
Message 20 of 21 (404 Views)