Re: Payout change

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payout change

★ Apprentice

Hello,

Today I changed my payout to 3 hours later than default and to my surprise, all the guild activities were reset! I had already completed several of them, such as the challenges, galactic war, etc, and therefore it will be impossible for me to complete all the activities today.

Can it be fixed? Can I still be able to complete all the activities? I do not want to miss the cristals and rewards.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fernando

Message 1 of 10 (1,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thank you. You put a lot of detail and effort into that. 

I'll replicate it on my end and will pass on your feedback on this. 

Cheers. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,194 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
You're not going to hear back from them. Accept the loss because communication sucks here.
Message 2 of 10 (1,238 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You're allowed to change your payout twice per year. If this payout doesnt suit you, try changing it again to better suit your availability and reset times for the game.
Message 3 of 10 (1,231 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DarthSanctionPlease read carefully my post. My problem is not if the payout suits me or not. I am complaining that upon changing the payout, the daily activities reseted and because of that I was not able to complete all of them and this (reset of activities already completed) was not warned upon the change.

If I knew that the activities reseted, I would have planned accordingly.

That is it.

Message 4 of 10 (1,227 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Of course the daily activities reset, everything resets when you change the payouts.

In the settings it literally says "daily activities reset" where you change the time. Cannot be more clear than that.
Message 5 of 10 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Hi @Fernando-Seixas,

No, I'm afraid not. We cannot undo your change or make adjustments to your account.

The Rewards Payout times can only be changed in-game. As @DarthSanction, mentioned, players will have two opportunities to change the payout time slot within a year. You could use your second payout change to revert the timeslot change you've selected, but that option won't be available until 48 hours after making the first time slot change.

For more information on changing your reward payout time, check out the EA Help Article "Change reward payouts in STAR WARS; Galaxy of Heroes".

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 10 (1,220 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Lanna,

Thanks for your time, but I accepted my fate and moved on. You both missed my point and I'm done trying to explain.

Best regards,

Fernando

Message 7 of 10 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

OK @Fernando-Seixas Standard smile

My understanding was you were asking if you would still be able to complete all the activities to which I answered no and why this wasn't possible with some info on payout time slots that may help you revert it.

If that wasn't your question, could you help me understand what it was? Some other player
may experience the same issue as you and read your thread, I'd like to be able to answer your question for both you and future readers with the same issue. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna,

I will try to explain my situation:

As you might be aware, we have several daily activities everyday that reset at the Daily Activities Reset. For the sake of brevity let's call them A, B and C.

My daily reset hour is 1:00. So, right after the reset, the game changed the status of activities A, B and C to incomplete.

Shortly after I completed activities A and B.

I wanted to change my payout time in 2 hours in advance - See, I am aware that the NEXT day the reset time will be 3:00 instead of 1:00. That is fine and clear.

So, at 6:00 I decided to press the buttons and change my payout. Remember that daily activities A and B were complete and activity C was incomplete.

Right after the change, to my surprise, activities A and B were reset, i.e., considered as incomplete. Therefore, to complete all the daily challenges, I had to complete activities A, B (again) and C.

I unfortunately couldn't complete activities A and B again, because the attempts of said game modes did not reset along with the payout change.

This is my main complaint. That this tiny detail - that the daily activities you already completed reseted upon change of payout - was not explicit in the in-game warning. It is not about crystals or tokens or anything. It is about incomplete information.

If I knew that such thing would happen, I would not have completed any activity at all prior to change the payout!

The in-game warning was restricted to inform me that the TIME of the reset would change. It was silent about changing status of activities A, B and C.

My message of yesterday was right after I discovered the issue, and I had hopes that you could somehow revert the situation. Since your response came a day later, I accepted the fact that yesterday I missed some rewards. No big deal.

I hope you test this yourself and see if you can replicate it and as a suggestion to avoid future problems, simply add another sentence in the ingame warning about this.

Kind regards,

Fernando Seixas

Message 9 of 10 (1,198 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you. You put a lot of detail and effort into that. 

I'll replicate it on my end and will pass on your feedback on this. 

Cheers. Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (1,195 Views)