Payed to unlock quest. I completed the quest that I payed fore! Yet still nothin

by Sasia4000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payed to unlock quest. I completed the quest that I payed fore! Yet still nothin

★ Novice

I payed to unlock the quest line that rewards you with dance instructor career, then I payed for a bunch of consumables so I could finish the quest line cuz was limited time,,, and by the time I completed the quest, I don’t have access to the building ? I mean really ?

Message 1 of 5 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Payed to unlock quest. I completed the quest that I payed fore! Yet still no

You need to unlock the building separate from the careers.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

All Replies

Re: Payed to unlock quest. I completed the quest that I payed fore! Yet still no

You need to unlock the building separate from the careers.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (387 Views)

★ Novice

And fortunately I’m almost high enough level to unlock that area of the map, but it still amaze me they charge you money to unlock a career, and then still can’t access it. When I pay for a product or service I don’t think it’s then too much to ask fore that they also give you what you payed fore.

Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

Well, when you do hit hit the level you need to unlock Waterfront, you have this career ready to play. It's not leaving your game, just isn't playable yet due to your level.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)

★ Novice

I should hope so. But I wish EA would have been more honest about this before

They advertise, buy this to unlock instant access to this and that career.

Then you discover, it only gave you access to a limited time quest line, and it's only upon completion of the quest, that you get what you payed fore.

Furthermore, it's near impossible to complete it before the time runs out, unless you spend more money on consumables.

Which you do because, if time runs out and you don't make it, the money you already spend would have gone to waste...

So then you finally complete the quest line, to then discover the career you unlocked, is locked behind an area you can't access until you are level 22...

Whatever happened to honest business model?

I have no issue spending money on games I enjoy,

but I really think EA could at the very least be a little more honest about their products and marketing.

Before this, I would have happily recommended the game to anyone.

Now, I'd still say it's a good and fun game, but I'd also warn anyone to be hesitant about spending any money on it. And I think that's a shame.

Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)