Payed Subscription not Active

by AlexeiXX

Original Post

Payed Subscription not Active

★★★ Newbie

So, I have payed my 2-month subscription on Friday, and until now, it was not activated? What do I have to do to solve this? I really can´t stay on the phone for hours with these people for them to just ignore me anyways. 

Message 1 of 11 (838 Views)

Re: Payed Subscription not Active

EA Live QV Team

@AlexeiXX

I can see the EA account you're posting on is linked to a SWTOR account display name AlexeiX which doesn't look like it has your subscription on it.

If you bought the subscription on another account and would like to transfer it, you'll need to call in, but it shouldn't take more than 15min or so.

Message 2 of 11 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dint use credit card, I use a method of payment that said it would take from 1-2 days to become active, on the 2-month sub. On my purchase history it says that my payment was not yet identified...

Message 3 of 11 (803 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AlexeiXX Can you confirm the Display Name you're logging on with where you can see the payment being made?

Message 4 of 11 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Display Name is AlexeiX, my transaction history on the subscription page of My Account says that the payment wasnt identified.The payment method was they issued a billing ticket and I payed through y bank account. It said it would be identified within 2 business days. 

Message 5 of 11 (788 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AlexeiXX That's indeed the one I was looking at. Can you call in so we can investigate the status of your payment?

Message 6 of 11 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It´s hard because I live in Brazil and I haven´t found a listed number fo customer service in the country. I looked at the list, but even though its quite extensive, it doesn´t have brazil.
Message 7 of 11 (766 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AlexeiXX Either +442030141826 or 00442030141826 should work for you.

Message 8 of 11 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having the exact same same problem, but I would prefer to send an email. Would that work or do I have to call? If yes to which address should I send the email?

Message 9 of 11 (744 Views)

Hero

@WrathOfHircine

All Money related themes are only by phone.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 10 of 11 (727 Views)