Re: PayOut TimeZone issues

by Blu3EyedTigeR

Original Post

PayOut TimeZone issues

★★★★ Novice

Hello friends and players.
I'm having big problem with playing the game that I love and that I've spend some money on it and most importantly spended thousand of hours and sleepless nights just to become one of the best players or at least average player. 
My issue that with daylight saving it messed up my arena payout hour and at this time I am at work. Working as a teacher is very stressful and I don't need more stress and panic coz of the game wich we play to have fun and relax. I asked here and there talking with advisors about changing my TimeZone wich will help me for changing my PayOut to be at a time that I can play.
Im currently in UTC +2 timezone and I need to be at UTC -1 coz at this time I will be at home and will play the game with no Bosses to look after me.. I am a competitive person and if I cant get my crystals from arena this will be a major problem that might get me to quit the game. 
Most of us are grown persons and I don't think that I should lie about changing places or manipulating system to get what I want. Friend of mine made mistake creating account in wrong timezone before an year and he went to live chat with advisor and it took him 10mins to change his timezone and get all things sorted out. I know lot of cases about changing timezones and stuf. 
Please, someone, help me with this problem... 

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone read this?

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there someone that really cares if player willing to quit the game coz of something that can be fixed? Anyone?!

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)