Pausing in second game of operations

by EightBit_Bunny

Original Post

Pausing in second game of operations

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Pausing in second game of operations will take you to the "end of round" screen of the previous match. Only Option given on the screen is to "quit" the game taking you back to the main menu. With no way of getting back in the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a match of operations Play it through till the end End of round screen will appear Second half will start (switching sides) Press "options" Bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of setting appearing Will take you to the "end of round" of the previous match Only way to get out of the screen is to quit the game Will no let you finish the match of operations
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

N/A
Message 1 of 2 (1,207 Views)

Re: Pausing in second game of operations

★ Guide

@EightBit_Bunny wrote:

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Pausing in second game of operations will take you to the "end of round" screen of the previous match. Only Option given on the screen is to "quit" the game taking you back to the main menu. With no way of getting back in the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a match of operations Play it through till the end End of round screen will appear Second half will start (switching sides) Press "options" Bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of setting appearing Will take you to the "end of round" of the previous match Only way to get out of the screen is to quit the game Will no let you finish the match of operations
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

N/A

This problem has existed since the game was released. You cannot quit on the end of round screen, you can wait until next match then press "ESC" and press "quit". So you don't have to quit the whole game.

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 2 of 2 (1,026 Views)