Pathfinder twitch prime skin

by epistaxxis

Original Post

I lost my Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin

★★★ Newbie

I used to have the pathfinder skin and like many people, it has disappeared, I assumed it would of been fixed to I did not say anything so support for a while as it said there was a fix being implemented, I took a break during the end of season 1 and recently came back and found I still do not have my skin. I contacted the support team and was told by an advisor that they cannot prove that I had the skin because "It was awarded a few months ago"

Message 31 of 52 (868 Views)

Lost Twitch Prime Skin

★★★ Newbie

Pathfinder twitch prime skin gone again...

Message 32 of 52 (855 Views)

Re: I lost my Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin

★★★ Newbie
@thatsykes Same problem here, Tried to change game language and rollback, didn't work :/
Message 33 of 52 (853 Views)

My Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin is gone

★★★ Newbie

I dont play Pathfinder alot but when i went to see the skins for him i noticed that my skin is gone. My Twitchprime skin i mean. 

I paid for that skin o would like to have it back.

Message 34 of 52 (871 Views)

Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Gone?

★★★ Newbie

Yo! Somewhat new to the site, having an issue in game. The Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin that I had claimed and was using is gone now? I heard there was some deal about fake accounts and exploits to get it, but I did nothing of the sort when that was all going down and it's been gone for about a month or two. Help??

Message 35 of 52 (856 Views)

Re: Lost My Prime Skin

★★ Novice

My skin is also gone. Here's the screenshot of mine.

Message 36 of 52 (795 Views)

Re: Still missing Omega Point Pathfinder Skin

★★★ Newbie

Twitch put out a statement telling everyone to contact Amazon Prime Support directly. But, if you do that, they will simply transfer you to Twitch Support, who will tell you that your issue is with the Game Devs, who will then tell you to contact Amazon Prime Support. Big circle where you never get the skin. I have tried many times. I just want my skin back! Not to be "that guy", but Omega Point Pathfinder is one of the main reasons I have Twitch Prime at all...

Message 37 of 52 (688 Views)

Twitch Omega Point Skin Missing, Still Not Resolved...

★★★ Newbie

Just like many others my Twitch Prime exclusive Skin for Omega Point Pathfinder was removed during an update and has never returned. Is there any hope of getting it back? As suggested I spoke with Amazon Support, who told me they could do nothing and referred me to Twitch Support, who also claimed they could do nothing and that I would have to talk to EA Support... Who... You guessed it, also told me they could do nothing about this issue... Not sure how a problem like this could be NO ONE'S responsibility, but I would really like that skin back... It is literally one of the main reasons I subscribed to Twitch Prime in the first place... What can I do?

Message 38 of 52 (746 Views)

Re: Twitch Omega Point Skin Missing, Still Not Resolved...

★★★ Newbie
@zaradomerix I talked to amazon and they sayed the skins go away if you dont have Twitch prime, and thats f***** up... so do you still have twitch prime?
Message 39 of 52 (670 Views)

I lost the legendary Omega Point skin for Twitch Prime

★★ Novice

Hello, I lost the legendary Omega Point skin for Twitch Prime about a year ago. The skin disappeared after the patch of the game.
At the moment, tweak prime account is active and connected to EA.
If the skin cannot be returned, please remove the red notification circle from the pathfinder!

Sorry, I'm using translate.google.com

Здравствуйте, у меня около года назад пропал легендарный скин Omega Point за твич прайм. Скин пропал после патча игры.
На данный момент твич прайм аккаунт активен и подключен к EA.
Если же скин вернуть не получится - прошу убрать красный кружок уведомления с патфайндера!

Message 40 of 52 (1,268 Views)