Patch 1.2 Eliminated Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Reward Progress

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

Re: Patch 1.2 Eliminated Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Reward Progress

★★★★★ Pro
This is the seventh day, which it’s now February 25th 2018, Still “No Change” to the condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game.
Message 11 of 31 (453 Views)

Re: Patch 1.2 Eliminated Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Reward Progress

★★★★★ Pro

According to myth the Earth was created in seven days.. and what has EA done over the last seven days?

Day Eight, February 26th 2018, yep you guessed it Star Wars Fans.
No Change to condition of Collection Menu.
All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game.
I did not receive my reward for reaching level 10, level 15, level 30.

Message 12 of 31 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Day Nine, February 27th 2018, I did not receive my reward for reaching level 10, level 15, level 30 since Patch 1.2 was installed
No Change to condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game.

Message 13 of 31 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

On this the tenth day Wednesday February 28th 2018, there is No Change to condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game since the 19th with Patch 1.2

Message 14 of 31 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@EA_David @EA_Tom @EA_Atic

It is now the eleventh day Thursday March 1st 2018, since the Patch 1.2 from EA was installed on February 19th 2018. And yet there is 
No god damn change to condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, and eliminated from game. 

And also no one from EA has acknowledged this issue!

Message 15 of 31 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I am bumping this thread until it is answered.

It is the twelfth day Friday March 2nd 2018, and still no reply from the EA Community and also no change to condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game since the 19th with Patch 1.2

Message 16 of 31 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It is the thirteenth day Saturday March 3rd 2018, and still no reply from the EA Community and also no change to condition of Collection Menu. All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated from game since the 19th with Patch 1.2 I am replying to this thread until it is answered. 

Message 17 of 31 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Fourteen days, Sunday March 4th 2018, and still no reply from the EA Community and also no change to condition of Collection Menu. 
All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated progress and rewards from the game since the February 19th 2018 updated Patch 1.2 
I am replying to this thread every day until it is answered. 

Message 18 of 31 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Now at two weeks and one day, or fifteen days, Monday March 5th 2018, and still no reply from the EA Community and also no change to condition of Collection Menu. 
All Classes Starfighters Heroes Villains UI Progress bar removed, eliminated progress and rewards from the game since the February 19th 2018 updated Patch 1.2 

Message 19 of 31 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Tuesday March 6th 2018, 

DAY 16

and yet no reply from the EA Community and no c
hange to the condition of Collection Menu. 

P.S. After 14 days without a community response, it is evidence my thread, this post and its replies are being systematically ignored by the EA staff.

Message 20 of 31 (327 Views)