Accepted Solution

Patch 1.06 Jack of all trades still bugged

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug With patch 1.06 live achievment "Jack of all trades" still doesn't work for me. Switched 3 profiles right after patch was installed but no notification popped. This trophy is the only one for me to get that platinum trophy. Gosh...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Which single-player mode are you playing? New Game+ (available after completion).
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to switch 3 profiles. Maybe for some game version there are hidden requirements for unlocking not just switching profiles. Check it out.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

It doesn't work for me in new game neither it work in new game +.

Message 1 of 6 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Patch 1.06 Jack of all trades still bugged

★★★★ Novice

UPD: As for Patch 1.10 - last patch we get for ME:A. I was still very frustrated that I can't get the trophy so I again visited our russian site stratege.ru where one of the gamers suggested to delete all the save files except the last one MANUALLY. So I did it from system memory menu and when I loaded that very last save I left undeleted and switched 3 profiles.... I GOT IT! Yes! It worked! Try for yourself and let me know if you also now have that goddamn platinum trophy. See ya.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (657 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

UPD: Patch 1.07 live. Trophy still bugged.

Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know wether patch 1.08 fixed this glitch?

Message 3 of 6 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Noooope.  Still bugged for me.  EA's lack of response is disappointing.  As an avid trophy hunter, this is very frustrating

Message 4 of 6 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UPD: As for Patch 1.10 - last patch we get for ME:A. I was still very frustrated that I can't get the trophy so I again visited our russian site stratege.ru where one of the gamers suggested to delete all the save files except the last one MANUALLY. So I did it from system memory menu and when I loaded that very last save I left undeleted and switched 3 profiles.... I GOT IT! Yes! It worked! Try for yourself and let me know if you also now have that goddamn platinum trophy. See ya.

Message 5 of 6 (658 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thank your for the post, but would you please clarify the meaning of "the last one save". I have three kindes of save files: Save, back up and one more do not remember it's esact name. Should I delet all saves except the very last, or leave these three undeleted?

Message 6 of 6 (230 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help