Re: Password Reset - Email not send (SOLVED)

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Password Reset - Email not send (SOLVED)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, it's the first time iuse the forums of EA for technical issues, my problem is that i'm trying to get my account back again, took long time away from the game and forgot the password, however when i try to reset the password the site ask for my display name so they can send a link to the account's email, yet nothing has been received and still cant get access to my account (in which i have 2-4 characters if i'm not wrong and have considerable progress) so i dont want to create a new character from the scratch.

Any way to solve the trouble? also i want to redeem the codes for the revan expansion and experience that content.

Also as aditional detail i have to mention that i use "forgot display name" this send the mail correctly so is not a problem with not recognising email?. 

EDIT: Finally got it back!

Message 1 of 4 (957 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@zamuraika Glad to see you got it sorted! As always, we're here to help, so if you come across any other issues, don't hesistate to ask Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,059 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@zamuraika Glad to see you got it sorted! As always, we're here to help, so if you come across any other issues, don't hesistate to ask Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I also am not getting a password reset email I had gotten my username email but not my password email I have made this account from its start up have have tried every couple of times but to no avail any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Knight.  

Message 3 of 4 (695 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@monark_78 ,

You can try to reset it via Origin or the EA website: put your SWTOR email address as a username and click on forgot password. Once you change it, it'll be changed on SWTOR.

If it doesn't work, you should call CS and they'll have a look into it for you!

Message 4 of 4 (658 Views)