Party not ready

by Maverick0604

Original Post

Party not ready

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

Ever since  Apex Legends came out i have this problems...

When i play solo it often shows me after the first round played that my party isnt ready when i wanna start another game. (what party lol im solo)

If I wait for a while then it will work again... its annoying tho spending so much time in the lobby all day!

Second and even worse problem is when i play in a premade squad... because then after the first round (or second or third, never the first tho) i get party not ready even tho they are ready and while they are loading in the game and select their character i am still in the lobby.... sometimes i will still load in late (cant select a legend most of the time anymore) but often i am just stuck in the lobby....

now leaving the party and joining again doesnt work either because once i leave the party i dont even have the option to join my friends anymore. i can only invite them but mostly even then it doesnt work to get with them in the game until i restart the whole game... which then has sometimes long loading times before i am back in....

I read online that a lot of people have this problem and I wonder why it hasnt been fixed yet!

But it is really frustrating and actually ruins the fun if you spend the same amount of time playing and restarting and loading back in the game!

I also reinstalled the game twice... installed it on HD and SSD.

I got a Ryzen 5 1600 a gtx 1060 8GB Ram and overall the computer has no problem with new games....

my internet connection has a 100Mbit download and a 40Mbit download speed..

attached my DxDiag

Please Help! thx

Message 1 of 10 (734 Views)

Re: Party not ready

★★★★ Novice

anybody looking into this?

Message 2 of 10 (692 Views)

★★★★ Novice

here a pic to show the first problem

Message 3 of 10 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yup. this problem exist since day one and many people already posted about this but then again it's EA what do you expect. I bet there will be new skins before the problem got fixed.

Message 4 of 10 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah but there is the sticky topic with solved problems and known issues... and this is not within the known issues.... and it would be very nice to have a EA guy finally either just stating: yeah we know that issue but are not smart enough to solve this damn problem or have him say do this and that and problem is solved.... but getting no answer at all on here is weak!

I would even love to help fixing the problem by making videos or screenshots or whatever they need just to get that bug fixed... but yeah just pretend like that problem doesnt exist!

Message 5 of 10 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I also have this issue since yesterday (randomly got it after many hours of playing since then its nearly unplayable) and it is really annoying.. 
I wish an EA Staff would reply to this post so we know if they even know of this issue and if they'll gonna fix it or not. 

i cant play 2 games in a row without any issues. Killing my fun.

Message 6 of 10 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

they wont reply... look at other posts... they are online for a few minutes and some EA guy is commenting.... this here is online for what? 3 days now... and no comment... they just pretend this problem doesnt exist because they dont know how to fix it... well at least thats how i understand their silence!

Will try the german apex forum today, maybe i'll get some help there...

Message 7 of 10 (628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello  EA what kind of customer support is this, when you are just ignoring technical issues posts????

Message 8 of 10 (591 Views)

Community Manager

Respawn is aware of this and investigating it. We have another larger discussion on it found below where we provided some follow up responses to those inquiring on it. It can be found by searching "party not ready" in the search bar at the top.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-not-ready/td-p/7423180/page/5

We unfortunately don't have an updates to share around this right now and understand this bug can be irritating to deal with. There are some workaround steps in that discussion above to help avoid it while the team attempts to address it as soon as they can. 

Thank you for reporting it our way and good luck in the ring. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Maverick0604 here I am in december facing the 2nd issue :/
Message 10 of 10 (438 Views)