Party not ready...?

by hexsigns

Original Post

I can't play with my friends on PS4 (Party 0/0, Party Not Ready)

★★★ Newbie

The game worked perfectly until two days ago when I started getting this bug.

I can join them in the lobby but I either can't see their ready checkmarks or they can't see mine.

They end up joining the game but I don't. When I'm back to my lobby, I can't invite people due to being in a "Party 0/0", this wasn't like this before, and it's the only noticeable change on my screen.

Please fix this Respawn, I've bought the battle pass but can't play with my friends for extra exp Frown.

Message 61 of 73 (1,378 Views)

Party not ready (High end PC)

★★ Novice

So, after about 95% of my games I keep getting the "party not ready"-bug on PC, which forces me to leave my team and rejoin, or just simple wait  when I play solos. (or restart the game entirely). This is so frustrating, I had this problem on my old pc and I have it on my new one. Current PC has a i7 9700k and RTX 2080. Since Apex Legends doesn't pull you out of queue if a teammate leaves the party, and I can't see if my teammates are ready'd up, it is not rare that when I leave the teammate instantly joins another game without me. Having to ask my teammates after eeeeeeeeeevery single game to leave queue, leave the team and rejoin is starting to frustrate me like crazy. And I don't see this being mentioned at all by Respawn?

Message 62 of 73 (1,380 Views)

'Party not ready' bug (solution that worked for me)

★ Novice

Ok I generally get this problem while I'm trying to play and it was getting annoying until I found a workaround (that worked for me)

- Open the game, hit ready and get the "Party not ready message"

- Alt+tab and open a website (I normally use reddit)

- Change subreddits or open other websites

- For some reason, you should be ready up now and able to play

I think this bug happens because of the horrible netcode from the game in combination with a problem with your ISP routing, meaning that 2 major problems are gathering and creating a bug. Let me know if this help you out.

Message 63 of 73 (1,378 Views)

party not ready error at ps4

★ Novice

after every match it gives me this error even at party or solo. you already published big updates and started the season but never care of this problem you all are kind of joke. 

Message 64 of 73 (1,376 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★ Novice

same thing for 176 hrs, nothing seems to help

Message 65 of 73 (1,336 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm on ps4 and have had this exact problem since launch. can't ready up unless i restart the game.

Message 66 of 73 (1,311 Views)

Re: Very hard to play with friends

EA DICE Team

Hey @MemryLoss  did you try our connective guide and if you did what did you try? Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 67 of 73 (1,300 Views)

Re: Very hard to play with friends

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Playing on PS4 with a wired connection and have had this issue since launch. Regardless whether playing alone or in a pre-made party. 

Is there any possibility for a fix during Season 1 or is this problem acknowledged at all?

Message 68 of 73 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too☹️
Message 69 of 73 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still facing the same issues. Any permanent fixes to it? Heading back to the main menu after every game just isn't gonna cut it, it's embarrassing especially when there is a squad. 

Message 70 of 73 (1,051 Views)