Party not ready...?

by hexsigns

Original Post

Re: Very hard to play with friends

★ Apprentice

Hello @MemryLoss 

I am not sure what steps you have already taken, but for a start I would begin with repairing game files. When opening Apex Legends on Origin there is an option for this under settings. You can also repair the anti cheat program. To do this you find the origin folder, easy anti cheat, and there is a program called easy anti cheat installer. When you run this, it reinstall in the anti cheat and repairs any issues with it.

If this does not solve your issue, check your firewall settings. If you search allow programs through firewall it should show up in your start menu. From there, there are 3 approvals needed for Apex Legends. Make sure all 3 of these are checked off. 

Let me know if any of that helps with your connection troubles Angel

Message 51 of 73 (577 Views)

Party not ready.

★★★ Newbie

After leaving the match after all teammates die, I can't see my friends "check" symbol meaning that they're ready and once I ready, I am the only one ready but my friends can see that we are all ready so they join the game but I still stay at the lobby. When I tried to leave the lobby I can't go back to them even though it is on public. This happens 90% of the time.

Message 52 of 73 (591 Views)

Ps4 playing with friends

★★ Novice

I have a Meg line, when I run a speed test it gives me a ping of fums and download speed of 3.9 Maps give or take. The game have no Issues with lag or such, however when I try to play with my friends the game don't give me the ability to invite them or if they invite me it shows that I am in the lobby with them but on my lobby I'm alone. If we manage to end up together and I hit reddy nothing happens I stay in the lobby but my friends load up in the game and I get the party not ready message. But when I use my phone as a hotshot all my problems are solved I can play with my friends no problem. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem please

Message 53 of 73 (651 Views)

Re: Ps4 playing with friends

★ Novice

Same problem for me any fix?

Message 54 of 73 (636 Views)

Party not ready

★★★★★ Novice

Please address this “party not ready” issue as it seems to have gotten worse to the point where the things that used to temporarily fix it like going to main menu or closing the application no longer do so ... now after a game I am having to restart my whole ps4 console and loading is as “player” rather than my account name.

it’s taken me upwards of 15 minutes to try and rejoin my friends in a party after a single match.

.. also if I sit in the lobby for more than 5 minutes while my friends are in a match, it seems to have the party not ready issue as well.

This bug has been annoying but now it’s more infuriating and frustrating than anything not only to me, but to all my friends as well because they are sitting in lobbies waiting for me to come back

Message 55 of 73 (629 Views)

Re: Party not ready

★ Novice

I have this problem as well I have been wondering if it is something to do with the WiFi in my house as all my friends can play normally but me and my partner have to leave and rejoin after every game.

on PS4 

Message 56 of 73 (592 Views)

Party Not Ready

★★★ Newbie

Good evening, 

I just came across this annoying bug where after a game, when you hit the play button.

It tells you Party not ready while I am playing solo. 

Googled this issue and I believe most players are affected by it too.

Tried the navigate to Shop tab method, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Please fix? 

Message 57 of 73 (571 Views)

what's the problem apex legends? party not ready

★★ Novice

The Game is freezing (PARTY NOT READY) and I can't find a solution. does anyone here can solving the problem.

Message 58 of 73 (603 Views)

Re: what's the problem apex legends? party not ready

★★★ Apprentice

Been getting this problem too, playing by myself and with friends, keep having to restart or leave party etc to get it to work.

Message 59 of 73 (588 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue after reinstalling game twice. Whether I’m solo or in a party. Can only play one game then have to leave party and get reinvited or restart game

Message 60 of 73 (596 Views)