Re: Party not ready...?

by AugDan

Original Post

Re: PS4 - Stuck on "Party is not Ready" when matchmaking

Community Manager

We will make sure the team is aware of it still happening post patch. We're also tracking reports in the bug report forum here too.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-not-ready/td-p/7423180/highlight/false

Blueberry.png
Message 31 of 73 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your response. Yeah i thought it would be fixed after the patch. But going to the main menu and back to the game works for now but would be more convenient if it gets fixed Standard smile
Message 32 of 73 (1,037 Views)

Ps4 not readying issues

★★ Newbie

After everygame I play, either with my buddies or randoms, i have to leave the party and rejoin or go back to the menu or else my party will get put into a game by themselves or if I'm alone it says "your party is not ready" when there is no one else. Generally the only time this doesnt happen is if the game ends quickly, then this problem doenst arise. I know some of my buddy's friends have the same problem.

Message 33 of 73 (711 Views)

Re: Ps4 not readying issues

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on Ps4 Pro. Frown

Message 34 of 73 (709 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's a video of a quick fix to let you at least get back in a game nice and quick on PS4. Get back in the game friends, I'm excited to fight you. Thumbs up

Message 35 of 73 (966 Views)

Re: Ps4 not readying issues

★★ Novice

Its the same for me they really need to fix the problem because it's really annoying

Message 36 of 73 (682 Views)

Re: Game won't go into Matchmaking after a game

★★★★ Novice
It's still happening as of 1.04, if I sit in a lobby on my own long enough it will happen. Seems like it may be timing out or something? Then not allowing for a rejoin until it's reopened.
Message 37 of 73 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

For what it's worth, this issue only started for me about four days ago. It also coincided with me purchasing a thousand coins. Now it happens every single match unless I die very quickly.

Message 38 of 73 (820 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue here!! I have re-installed the app like twice already but always the same issue. I'm using a ps4
Message 39 of 73 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@hexsigns wrote:

I'd like to be able to queue solo and maybe fill a party, but... when I click ready, it says party not ready. What gives?

I’ve been having the same issue as well, since I started playing the game on release. My teammates will be ready, if I have a full squad, and it will show on my screen that I’m not ready but on theirs, it’ll show that I am readied up. If it only happened every once in awhile, it wouldn’t be a huge inconvenience, but it happens 99.5% of the time. 

Message 40 of 73 (786 Views)