Party not ready when solo...

by Vahnkiljoy

Original Post

Have to restart after every game/Apex legends

★★★ Newbie

After i finish a match and try to ready up, it says party not ready and i eventually have to restart to fix.

Any suggestions or fix?

Message 21 of 73 (4,846 Views)

Re: Party not ready...?

★★★ Apprentice

Exit to menu with options then touch pad so you don't have to close app.works to start next game still annoying though. 

Message 22 of 73 (5,000 Views)

Party not ready i am not in a party?

★★ Novice

Matchmaking is saying party not ready off and on over and over and locking me out of matchmaking.

Message 23 of 73 (4,878 Views)

Re: Party not ready i am not in a party?

★ Apprentice
Just started happening to me as well in the evening. I also notice that during matches I'll get a pop up along the lines of 'party leader has left' despite not being in a party and neither squad mate leaving/disconnecting. In one game this message popped up 3-4 times. None of the contacts on my friends list were online to my knowledge at the time.
Message 24 of 73 (4,839 Views)

"Party not ready" cant launch even tho im solo

★ Apprentice

Cant launch game because it says Party not ready, also getting constant notifications Party Leader Quit even tho im not in a party and havent been.

Message 25 of 73 (4,921 Views)

Party not ready when solo...

★ Novice

What the hell is this, wasn't happening at all 2 days ago, can't requeue unless I wait an inordinate amount of time...why?

Message 26 of 73 (4,920 Views)

Apex legends PS4 "party not ready" bug

★★★ Newbie

Hello there! I've been having troubles since i installed the game tuesday on my ps4. Every time i open the game (open aplication) it works perfectly, but only on the first map i play. When i try to play it a second time, by pressing the triangle buttom, i get a "party not ready" message. If i do not close the game and restart it (close aplication and open again) it just won't start the match making. I am unsure if it is a problem with the game or my console. None of my collegues are having this issue. By the way, this happens when i try to play by myself. I would understand more if i were trying to start a match with friends and this issue happened, making my party not ready. But since this happens when i play by myself, i don't know why the "party is not ready" is showing!

Thank you. And congratulations on the great game! Its the best BR game out there for sure!'

Message 27 of 73 (5,055 Views)

Re: Apex legends PS4 "party not ready" bug

★★★ Apprentice

I am having this problem as well.

Message 28 of 73 (5,044 Views)

Can't que after squad leaves lobby

★ Apprentice

Joined a friends lobby, they bailed and it kept telling me "Team not ready" when hitting the ready button. Had to exit and re-enter to fix. 

Thank you

Message 29 of 73 (4,807 Views)

PS4 - Stuck on "Party is not Ready" when matchmaking

★★ Novice

After my first game, I can no longer go to another match. The status of matchmaking is just stuck at party is not ready. I need to close the app and relaunch it to play again. Any fixes yet? 

Message 30 of 73 (4,602 Views)